3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 22.07.20 02:39 am

Spoiler! In pursuit of Cairna. (Tyranny)

Health.
Have the specified job, where in a kind of Hiatus at some Disgraced commander to take the shard of lapis Lazuli. On the map this item. In the inventory of the sea these fragments. What I have here is not so much that I can't go any further in the story?

All found. You can close the topic.
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 22.07.20

THURISAZ
Mean the old walls in the dehiscence at one of the spires, the stone we need to pick up the magician slovenica disgraced, who stands near the entrance to the location. Names do not tell exactly away from the computer.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 22.07.20

Ewgenij_BLR
But found himself lost.
Hey, I wanted to ask. And where you found the green stone, which is needed for lighthouse, I talked about a slide - out bridges. Nowhere to be found=(

E
Ewgenij_BLR 22.07.20

THURISAZ
Recommen pays (or his body is taken)
Svetolux Emir

S

Ewgenij_BLR
I forgot who it's for Recommone or missed it. Now in the 3rd act. I can get the key or not already?
I read that there should be some task to take to get the other keys and you can placate. Damn. Retargeting is not the type to Iron trail?

E
Ewgenij_BLR 22.07.20

THURISAZ
Bronze went to the leader of the Brotherhood (hat Mahabharta he still need to take). He gives within the Old Walls in the Crossroads Letany.

S

Ewgenij_BLR
Then all is lost, chief. This location closed in 3 act. And all I've read on the Internet that after the mission, Opposition to choose the correct option. I mean, how would the correct location.
Those old walls I soon will go. Confused with them.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 22.07.20

THURISAZ
But who do You play?

S

Ewgenij_BLR
For Decider=)

E
Ewgenij_BLR 22.07.20

THURISAZ
In the second act after the library offers a Pale mark where to go: at the Crossroads of Letany, Stone of the sea or the Grave of Blades can be performed in any order.
And all the relics get?

S

Ewgenij_BLR
Relics... I do Not remember what the relic. There is one way like was available. So you need to choose Blades. I kind of went there. Maybe due to the fact that Scarlet in Unison be afraid - I figure I know. Performed anything and everything - no other key-stones, no one gave. Dunno in General.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 22.07.20

THURISAZ
If You're a ruler, that is, against all, go, then job gives a Pale mark. When I passed over the anarchist, the conquest I went on the side of the Disgraced, and the game then thought I was disgraced for, and, for example, it was not possible a peaceful solution to the issue of Unbroken, though by that time their anger was the maximum. But the relics/artifacts I was given the job to find a Pale mark that they helped in the conquest of power. Helmet Mahabharta is one of them.

S

Ewgenij_BLR
Against all - I got it solved in 1 act. The final stage. I'm for Al. In an Internet read that there at one point After a Confrontation Ashe gives some task and here we have to choose Swords, and then there is this Tutanhamon and will tell you what to do. The confusion here for me personally.
In slobom cases I 3 act, where it first killed Matershiny Mark it on the reply letter was offended to see.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 22.07.20

THURISAZ
Okay, misunderstood You, thought chose the way of the anarchist. Although, he is guilty, not absolutely correctly asked a question).