3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KingBaby 22.07.20 02:39 am

hard drive (Watch_Dogs 2)

could it affect the game ? faster loading of textures , locations ? download games ... etc
Comrade is hard 500 GB cache 16 .. wants to give up on 1TB 32 cache .. the gain will be what ? or it makes no sense in games ..
31 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 22.07.20

KingBaby
There will not be growth, it will only give extra volume and all. For faster download locations need SSD.

K
KingBaby 22.07.20

Protocol10
well, he rumbles, ringing , jugit , the feeling that now will fly away from the body )) screw for 7 years .. somewhere

P
Protocol10 22.07.20

KingBaby
Well compared to the old may be a little better.

T
Thinker_724 22.07.20

KingBaby
more luck that lasts 7 years,I 7 3rd change,though the first 2 at 500GB drove through the black eternal downloads and giveaways.Now, though BU is the 2nd but not complaining and of course for today's games need the ssd to the old all right to suffer download giving friezes that often in the very locations when open world,and the textures do not have old hard time to load but it is the stocks of developers on optimization.

H
Heksenpey 22.07.20

KingBaby
if you compare Sestak and targetlink, the difference you'll see, you'll have even just a game faster to boot, and between the hard will not see a big difference, and of course depends how hard, the newer the better

H
Heksenpey 22.07.20

Nikolai Rakkolainen
buy termotehnik games, this is the biggest mistake!!!! targetlink die you for half a year-year!!! if you do not know how termotehnika, better not to write, I have good, expensive hard, I have Windows to boot in 30 seconds, despite the fact that the screw is already 3 years

T
Thinker_724 22.07.20

nazhdachka
crap too, not drive,when I had the 1st 3 years later flew (and drove because him again,but he's still as 2nd hdd worked for a year) slipped from the laptop with a 5200 rpm only and he had no problems 2years plowed in games even in updates (download of course sometimes % 10-15 longer was), after put back and the laptop sold,now 2 TB is more than a year BU cheap hdd which is about 5 and feeling fine,and about the loading speed for 30 seconds, not very funny???when the rough look okay and do not abuse it and in 20-25 with no problems axle loads.And so long ago the ssd under system necessary as eating for some games and an hdd for all the rest.And no one says to use the ssd under of the game because they are still so not too durable Shine,but sometimes for some games and scorodite its life cycle,but again not very much and the same ssd in the same conditions can have different time to work out.

S
SwedovSandr 22.07.20

Nikolai Rakkolainen
Well then I'm lucky is UNREALISTIC))) My hdd drive 300 Gig for 13 years))) and Windows 10 it ships for a minute, and cloves are not clean. A second hdd to a 1 terabyte about 10 Third computer has changed and the disks are working properly. PAH-PAH-PAH, so as not to jinx it

T
Thinker_724 22.07.20

SwedovSandr
Then better done,and it is necessary to use normal but I like to clutter stuff even hand, and sometimes forget to cut down,but I don't feel sorry for them because everything should always be on external media.Had not even thought about the overheating of the screws and now no problems from overheating to fly may or from the left stawski cables and not from the left (the joke was a year of assembling a new computer, he suddenly began to fail and the result is the SATA cable cover and the signal was filed slightly 3еть clusters, hardcore not covered),and indeed, each left the program,every little thing can affect the work of the hardcore,here it is the 21st century)

R
Rampertumskin 22.07.20

I have finally Toshiba 4TB on for 15 years plow.

e
evil.burmistroff 22.07.20

KingBaby
let him take or seagate or samsung
wd is disposable crap beyond repair

e

nazhdachka
why?
you need to completely already on ssd to move and that I would die for half a year they have the warranty from 2 10 years well, it's normal manufacturers and even on budget chips put MLS in which the number of rewrites exceeds 50 terabytes
and Yes, that is loaded 30 seconds after booting open task Manager and note how much time to be loaded hard

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.07.20

evil.burmistroff
Well advised...
Although, like now Seagate become a little better if you believe the statistics
wd is disposable crap beyond repair - any drive, anyway, depending on the fault, you can try to repair, but old people makes no sense.
All I have are WD. For two HDD with a 5 year warranty:
Here are all my
Here depends on what HDD to take, and for what purposes, is a great reliable copies. I would recommend to get accustomed, then, to Hitachi, apparently, while it is the most reliable HDD.
PS Recently a friend chased the cheap - picked up Seagete, eventually carried back to the store, and the reviews, most of their passes, BUT there is a good model, with good grades.
I'm one of these WD (screen) and 4 previously purchased (3 green 750 + 2000+2000) and 1 blue for 500, no one claimed back. I hope that this will continue. The two red are on torrents, with the last year, around the clock, the other people working around the clock, and only occasionally come off. Green 750 all from 2009, still works, the other two green from 2011 and 2013, respectively.

p
pochtipushkin 22.07.20

VOVAN WOLF

5 years . . .That feeling when your Seagate roams from upgrade to upgrade is already 12 years old and works flawlessly =)))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.07.20

pochtipushkin
No tempture, they say, is a good model, especially with the volume up to 500 GB, they many serve faithfully. Such models have each HDD manufacturer, reliable, honorable old man. ALTHOUGH just someone lucky! Toshiba was such at Hitachi have Seagete and WD here, like THEN, was the problem with the marriage (but that is history, here I can tell lies). Here they are, Yes, work long and hard. Modern electronics is more complex but also less reliable (I assume). Although the operating conditions have changed, before there were no hands downloads (overall load on the HDD or the number of transactions), such volumes of information, toys (take cycles write/read the same Denuvo added the same).

M
MikuHadsune 22.07.20

Nikolai Rakkolainen
Sit quietly without any ssd to boot Windows in 20 seconds I played without problems. No ssd for gaming is not needed. Except for fast loading of the game itself, for the primary testing of the texture meets the video card!
+ You can put a cooler on hdd disk. Faster will work.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

between the old and new drives Odaka difference in performance is. I do not know why. perhaps because of the lower density recording.
hard drive is unlikely to affect vnutriigrovoy performance.
I remember peck's ordeal with oblivion. there were instant loading book that gave Friz or it is the real loading. all the diarrhea she was very fierce. I understand that this a technical limitation of iron and it should be treated with a hot iron. but Minh was already quite steep extreme memory and hard drive ilitary peck-peck. from podzagruzok I only got rid of fiercely dispersed all over the bus changing the CPU on the mother Express 2 and the other of non-production.
here the logic is probably about the same and Pocono ought to completely cycle through the bakery to squeeze pure fps. if there are discharges to the hard drive then it is about peck masteritsa. perhaps in a bakery little memory Yes video memory.

H
Heksenpey 22.07.20

evil.burmistroff
you think well, what targetlink, and then write, put games on them is stupid, look at the cycles of read and write, if you want to play with termotehnika will kill him if you have bundles of cash in our pocket, although I don't think you would be here then not sitting, then buy

p
pochtipushkin 22.07.20

nazhdachka

To put games on a SSD can and should be. Teach materiel. The only thing they fear is the constant writing/rewriting or other games with Denovo and a permanent connection to the network. Broken pirate without a network connection to put equally safe, and how to use them as system disk. The only thing that doesn't kill SSD is not extracting and storing in a box with a planned blowing dust. . . Therefore, if paranoid, some solid take prohibited.

The most important thing is to redirect the browser cache from SSD to HDD and You will be happy.

PS for 2 years put on your SSD good game. Speed reading/writing has fallen by 0.1 on the scale of Windows (from 7.6 to 7.5).

e

nazhdachka
see you got the deshmansky ssd to 120 gigs on TLS chips have a maximum cycle transfer 2 terabytes
2000/120=16.6 so you should be able to transfer 120 gigs is 16 times as for the cheapest
take some sort of Kingston кс400 his cycle overwriting the mother of his 86 terabytes bitch you try to overwrite 86 terabytes you try the same with the 120 gigs and many ssd duration of the warranty from 2 years and samsonovsky generally up to 10 years
it is not necessary to mislead people