3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sabrido 22.07.20 02:39 am

Vampires in the game(spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why the vampires in the KIV become so powerful? After all, the original met vampire lords and killed easily and then steel.... well, just no words than. Deity?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 22.07.20

they are Nosferatu . very strong subspecies of vampires

W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

Very much recurring themes... the original had only one subsection of the higher vampires, katakana.

s
sabrido 22.07.20

Wild Rider wrote:
The original had only a subspecies of the higher vampires, katakana.
How many of them there was not, it was just monsters kill the silver blade. What is broken?

W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

In DLTS and in the original - two different subspecies. Some are killed with the sword (katakana characters from the original, the Brooks of DLTS), other (Regis, Detlaff) - no.

s
sabrido 22.07.20

Wild Rider
And these? :

Spoiler

W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

sabrido
I mean they say it in a word. One of them was signed as katakana, the second could still take the corresponding mutagen.

F
Flintstoyn 22.07.20

it's very annoying that Geralt livligste what a nonsense as it is impossible to kill and these deity coexist: the wild hunt, vampires, Gunther on dim and there's an excuse you see they just interfere with attention to the nonsense and they just hid yeah if they are gods the whole world was with them in slavery and put the blood of the barrels
you'd better have a prohibitive complexity for the fight with vamp, and all
I would at least place the Witcher dare

V
Verzor 22.07.20

I had to think of something, somehow to wrap up the story or to introduce new enemies, or use the old one. Decided to stay on the vampires. Most likely, something like that.

W
Widukind 22.07.20

The battle with the final Delafon terribly difficult, to kill just possible, ten times pereprohodil. Indeed, one of the most powerful bosses in the game