3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Intrahol 22.07.20 02:41 am

Help not start the game (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good evening everyone! Discount bought the game with additions in incentive, when you try to run it, a window constantly popping up preparing to launch and that's it. Maybe someone faced with such problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karen i Elita 22.07.20

Intrahol
Good!try the steam menu,right button click on steam,and a submenu will appear;select the game and its width.32 or 64 bit and run that.Another point.maybe the game is ready for renewal, and this longer than usual to start or after the app is also longer than a normal run,and then everything loaded quickly

I
Intrahol 22.07.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
the one I ran, but thanks anyway, I will try to leave the PC for a while, can really have a lot of time for the first run

K
Karen i Elita 22.07.20

Intrahol
Look not updated if the game time start,a window will appear it will take the update and the information will be visible or maybe you accidentally clicked on the background,in short, go to steam and library section up at the top left is visible the game is updated and the bottom line condition load type load 1 of 1

I
Intrahol 22.07.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
That kind of garbage POPs up the window, preparing to run and more nothing happens, support Trims all shoved to the development, and there is silence. And what is most interesting is the window appears and then disappears, then appears again.

d
dixi67 22.07.20

Intrahol
check requests games and computer. old none stood . was great.

I
Intrahol 22.07.20

dixi67
Wood, the last stand, the last steam identity. Maybe after the pirates themselves left something somewhere? Before that I played pirates with mods.

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 22.07.20

Intrahol
delete all old sohranki from the pirates, and the game will start

I
Intrahol 22.07.20

Yra_85
Damn sho do? All deleted, support is silent, though take mind perestanavlivaya. Most interestingly, Dr game steam work