3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ik33 22.07.20 02:41 am

Ranked matches how to improve (Warface)

many see the rating matches well, all the time discussing it so let's do so, WHAT WOULD YOU suggest TO BALANCE AND improve the RANKING MATCHES, I personally would have imposed restrictions on weapons and equipment are certainly not the same as open but about him pogee, and ograniczen through the ranks to nakachari new accounts before admission to veterans and grandmother not toscale to 1 League inept dunce, BUT the TOLERANCE I WOULD LIKE to KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO ALLOW FOR RM I PERSONALLY FOR the FACT that the ADMISSION was 50 GRADE
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
den4ik_kill 22.07.20

+ a good idea, but I'm unsure that I will go for that!

k
kozelta2008 22.07.20

For a start, would the developers balance, so how to get that balance when you're in the randomness and you play against a clan of 4 or even 5 players, and Yes there are bottom clans, but it's still not a balance game! And then you can with the weapon balance to restore etc

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

kozelta2008
for example balanced random selection zahodish for the match and there team of 3 calico and 2 Zasov will help you what is not a brace Solana

k
kozelta2008 22.07.20

And what about weapons? Wheel crap polixena, if you don't game then your tire is not a hindrance, the issue here is not weapons but in the normal balance of the title, u/s, and the randomness and clans.

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

kozelta2008
if you're not inept you and the title nepomeha and everything else and cales not crap polixena if zasadit Kolesnik or 2 you fuck them they will pass by you in seconds to saw and if the number of doctors with them all you kill him resot and he will finish you shorter feeling tokoe that you're not playing for a long time and current veterans got

S
Sergey3465 22.07.20

kozelta2008
told the truth

k
kozelta2008 22.07.20

And ас50 and cheytac and Alpina with them you can't play? Now in the weapon is no disagreement as Warbucks and credits, the choice is large and the learn to play well and own technique of a particular weapon, it is everyone's business, and if you can't bytovki to kill the wheel sniper is not yours, the conclusion is learn to shoot

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

kozelta2008
I play med ing I bat snapon unplayable

k
kozelta2008 22.07.20

I understand you you're just another flawed player who thinks if you got killed hiding the fact it was a mouse, a rat, etc.
The conclusion is that everyone who thinks so shooters this isn't for you, the military strategy, too, you are envious of those who are better than you and superior to you in tactics.
And like you with the same understanding you cannon fodder, you said it yourself and that's a fact and point.