3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toshnir 22.07.20 02:41 am

Stops responding driver in the mission of Shangri-La (Far Cry 4)

In the 4th thangka at the end after the bridge of the petals the game freezes completely if it is close it says that the driver stopped responding. Driver latest Nvidia. Somebody tell me the solution?
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
In_live 22.07.20

Toshnir
Can overheat vidyuhi, look temperature.

T
Toshnir 22.07.20

In_live
67-70 Celsius

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.07.20

Toshnir
Just recently passed. Yes, there are two reasons, if dispersed, or the game itself. There is an option problem, most likely, in the game. Helped me to understate ALL settings to minimum (the same crashes in the same places, could not pass).
There is another option - verify the game files, i.e. verify integrity of game cache, file may be put or which has damaged/removed.

a
airstorm 22.07.20

Toshnir
Dunia Engine 2 game engine used in Far Cry 3 and 4 had problems with graphics cards from giraffes. The manufacturer of your video cards had a special release of drivers for Far Cry 4 (and Assassin's Creed: Unity) version 344.65. Try to carry a new driver and after the system cleaning program like CCleaner, reinstall the above version.
You can also check/reinstall: DirectX, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
Once faced with the crash in BDOS, after watching the bdos logs viewer identified the problem of the graphics driver (although there was ATI, but the problem is the same). Then helped the reinstallation of DLL libraries :
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1, 2008 (32-bit) , 2008 (64-bit) , 2010 (32-bit) 2010 (64-bit), 2012 Update 4 and 2013. Perhaps the problem is exactly the same, but I used to reinstall all of them at once, because in games from ubisoft such problems are not uncommon.
I would like to know the version of your game, as well as pirates or litsuha? Also it is advisable to write at least a card model, but rather a PC configuration.