3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Puuhin 22.07.20 02:41 am

how to learn to play on the joystick?) (Battlefield 1)

Hi all, recently bought a PS4, and there is a problem - can't play бф1 with a joystick. All my life I played on the mouse the keyboard, but joystick does manage can't shoot wide, the reaction was bad. Tell me it's a matter of habit or krivorukost? as on the joystick to play the jester?))
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergigno 22.07.20

it is a matter of habit... If you play often, then a couple of weeks to get used to it. In General, on the controller there are paradoxes when the enemies run past you stupid because people are not looking at the sides, from the fact that the controller is slower)))

A
Andrey Baulin 22.07.20

Console gamers can play on the gamepad because they have no choice. So after a while of practice, you get used to it.

L
L1et 22.07.20

That is why I don't buy a console don't want to feel like a vegetable ) but bro you need to get used to just ! Play the campaign yet

T
Toxa95 22.07.20

Puuhin
A matter of habit.
I like the game, play the campaign until you get no start in the carcass 20 metres with a probability of 80%.
From myself I will say that it helps knowing that you can reject the sticks not into the end position, and half, for example. It's axis and axis allow you to play smoother.
Just play the campaign, as people at all fairs and slowly rotating the camera to admire the scenery - it is just to learn to use the stick and learn to get a lock.
Can make the sensitivity a little smaller, then the camera will crawl slower. Try to aim at the head, as potihonku will start to get used to.
As you get through the campaign, you should already be more or less be able to play.
Then just go through the menu quick selection of the games you go into multiplayer. Better - in the mode of assault or operations - where the enemy is always plus-minus in one side. Honestly, I don't know how here in BF1, but in BF4 Curling was a separate reservation for newbies to level 10. There were all approximately the same skill as you.
With the growth of skill gradually increases the sensitivity of the sticks, not to run around like an amoeba and all.

A
AnPei 22.07.20

you think someone playing online on the PS4 mainly with the boys from the West ,we have no servers in any game of ping 90-120 is the norm, experienced players in the game, playing on the Hori Tactical Assault Commander 4 (4 T. A. C.) for the PS4\PS3 (PS4).

P
Puuhin 22.07.20

Toxa95
Thought about the sensitivity of the sticks, in the evening I will try.
But in the company press L2 and he targets it's not much) thanks for the tips)

P
Puuhin 22.07.20

sergigno
Yes, there were moments when you just ran to the enemy)

T
Toxa95 22.07.20

And, don't let go your fingers from the sticks.
Don't try to tighten the sight on the carcass a sharp, but short spurts, just keeping your finger on the stick, smoothly governi sight, barely deflecting this nipple. Also don't forget dovedetsja goal including strafing (walking left stick) - very helps at close range. And that would be it. Now only to strengthen the knowledge and reflexes in multiplayer.
Well, here's another video. There's a guy actually hand a bow-legged, holds that at any point in the game to have access to almost all buttons. Well, sounds like quite competently learn how to play on the gamepad.

By the way, turn that thing off with auto-aim. There will be many moments when it takes away the sight is not where I want it.

W
WebGrabber 22.07.20

practice, and more practice! on PC too, not just ABOUT become fathers. a matter of habit. I have a xbox one, play fine. another thing is if you need a stat, the better of course then play on PC, console is for fun. there is no one especially for articles not being followed.