3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
La Gorda 21.10.19 10:16 am

The problem in the quest for whom the bell tolls! (SpellForce 3)

Can't enter the barrier in the gray of the citadel, although killed Liliac and Executioner and put on their rings. The rest of the fortress already examined. What to do? It's 3 hour run.

10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrMors 21.10.19

I again went to talk to the guards of the Queen, and check to ring Takhar put(a)

N
Nightma[R]e 21.10.19

La Gorda
Well, there is allegedly still need the amulet or necklace. In short, the Incentive is the guide in the manual.

L
La Gorda 21.10.19

Nightma[R]e
Where to find the necklace? All already searched.

L
La Gorda 21.10.19

Nightma[R]e
The two commanders found.

N
Nightma[R]e 21.10.19

La Gorda
In prison and in the barracks you need to go, and even in the very citadel of the grey(or gray tower sort of). There will need to kill the Ghost of General Sintezija(like his name). With it, such as drops the amulet or necklace.

n
navuhodonosor00 21.10.19

Not everything is searched. People advised have probably happened. Here's how the door to the basement open...

L
La Gorda 21.10.19

Nightma[R]e
All, thank you! Understood. It was necessary to approach the barrier on the outside to Takhar said he was weaker then talk to the Royal guards and then approach the barrier where the last amulet.

L
La Gorda 21.10.19

Videos found in humans, the same problem was.

n
navuhodonosor00 21.10.19

La Gorda
the basement door also opened? Clear...

n
navuhodonosor00 21.10.19

La Gorda
The question is removed. Apparently, in the vulgar times in the last conversation with Allister I chose another option. Now I have another question - WHY isn't it THERE?