3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Makovskiy 22.07.20 02:43 am

Binding your account to Uplay (Tom Clancy's The Division)

All welcome! A friend bought the game on Steam, after installing it run it. Was registered in Uplay and the game for 10 minutes. After he decided to go back, I went into Steam after Uplay and the problem is. Apparently at check in Uplay client accidentally indicated the wrong email. The question is, can I change the bind to your uplay account to another? In Steam it can go, and uplay cannot. Thanks in advance for your answers.
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 22.07.20

Igor Makovsky
no,let him write, and returns the game to the incentive,if you approve it and uplay unbind

T
The Dmitry Disaire 22.07.20

Write to the Ubisoft support can help.

M
MikuHadsune 22.07.20

But check you game uple is automatic, when you check uplay comes the confirmation code in the mail. Ie putting the wrong mail you will confirm your registration uplay. Accordingly and go into it will not. But steam will not come. It will ask to log in uplay under their username in order to register the game. I sit and think, how is it possible to bind the game to your account, which you have not at all. I do not hacking do you do there, huh? Tricky shkololo....

R
Ruslan Eduardovich 22.07.20

homie wants to kill the game someone else wants to change soap)) forget about the game naive razvodili)

I
Igor Makovskiy 22.07.20

Well, I do not shkololo) Bought another game, as we play together. This morning he calls and says he doesn't remember an email from yupley allegedly got the wrong mail. That's him I think of course of the solutions to the problems. The system itself activations with Stipa in jublee don't know. I only know that they are rigidly attached, ie run through yupley game start steam and Vice versa. I think it will be easier to request a refund and then re buy it) Maybe there is a way to launch the game using another account yupley, or watch some soap there.

I
Igor Makovskiy 22.07.20

Ruslan Eduardovich
I don't want to steal anything) It me a hundred a year is not necessary. Can you show a screenshot of your account if needed. Understand what the problem is, his e-mail with strange letters and when he check can be wrong. Example email illmallinoo@and so on. I mean together two letters to enter one.

M
MikuHadsune 22.07.20

Igor Makovsky
Yes, you understand that the registration uplay you need to confirm it through code, which in turn comes in the mail. Ie if you have the wrong mail-that just will not be able to confirm your registration and it will not work. Once you have registered uplay, go to steam, after starting the game it asks for the confirmation of it in aplee. Why then enter your username (email) and the password.
The chances are you have the wrong pair of letters in the mail, this post coincided with someone else, and that your password has coincided with the password.... the other mail. Zero!

A
Alphalva 22.07.20

Igor Makovsky wrote:
after installing it it started
Igor Makovsky wrote:
Was registered in Uplay
Igor Makovsky wrote:
and went into the game for 10 minutes
Igor Makovsky wrote:
After he decided to go back, I went into Steam after Uplay and here the problem
Igor Makovsky wrote:
and went into the game for 10 minutes
Igor Makovsky wrote:
This morning he calls and says he doesn't remember an email from yupley supposedly have the wrong email
Igor Makovsky wrote:
The system itself activations with Stipa in jublee don't know
Igor Makovsky wrote:
Bought another game, as we play together
First, specially quoted exactly and precisely in this order...
Secondly, read the quotes again, in that order...
Thirdly, the game is inherently not single...
If you are in your description of the problem never made a mistake and not preukrasil, then there are only two options...
First:
MikuHadsune you are very lucidly explained the system, therefore -->>
MikuHadsune wrote:
how can you tie the game to your account, which you have not at all. I do not hacking do you do there, huh?
Second:
Your friend, corny's screwing you and doesn't want to share ceglowski game...

M
MikuHadsune 22.07.20

tony_001
The idea there is still a 1-in option, a friend bought left ACC without mail. And this ACC. took the same sellers. Exchanging mails, or by changing the password. In principle, many selling supposedly cheap bred Akka, and then they were gone.

A
Alphalva 22.07.20

MikuHadsune
Yes, one of the options... that's why I wrote
tony_001 wrote:
never made a mistake and not preukrasil
Because according to the description:
Igor Makovsky wrote:
A friend bought the game on Steam
Ie not ACC...
And... between us...)) also on the description...
Spoiler
Igor Makovsky wrote:
Well, I do not shkololo

I
Igor Makovskiy 22.07.20

Exactly at check in Uplay, nothing in the mail did not come.

I
Igor Makovskiy 22.07.20

Bought through Steam game

I
Igor Makovskiy 22.07.20

I will write again the situation may not understand you.
Bought the game The Division on Steam that would enter the game need Uplay.
When a friend came to the game, have an account in Uplay. But the confirmation email he did not come. The next day he writes his email and password and says that it is not true, zaregal new account on Uplay he writes that this game is linked to another Uplay acccount. In the mail there is nothing that is connected with the Uplay account. Consequently he made a mistake when writing email during registration. Like all described. Thanks again for the replies.

M
MikuHadsune 22.07.20

Igor Makovsky
But the confirmation email he did not come.
Your friend is lying. All comes, and he did not come, he that special? Well, maybe it tied... then the code comes back.

I
Igor Makovskiy 22.07.20

dok925
Very interesting, you're apparently an expert on the photos and distinguish who you write to. He can judge who I am. But I have already graduated from University and work. If your criteria fit, then I like it anyway)
I ask questions, ask for something to help. Any guesses what I the thief and so on are not justified, and I have respect. Never stealing, never worked and has always been opposed to this. Thanks to all who help, I would be very grateful. Wrote to support Ubisoft, but will reply very soon.

I
Igor Makovskiy 22.07.20

MikuHadsune
I had a Uplay account with the game Watch Dogs. And he had to register himself as the XS so it turned out he had allegedly wrote a mail with the error and the account attached to that. But he says that to confirm anything not needed.

A
Alphalva 22.07.20

Igor Makovsky wrote:
went to the game for 10 minutes
Igor Makovsky wrote:
When a friend came to the game, have an account in Uplay
So was he there or not?!
You know what you're writing?!
You the third time, in other words write:
MikuHadsune wrote:
All comes, and he did not come, he that special?
Go to my friend and he check his computer for mail, without any
Igor Makovsky wrote:
calls and says
Igor Makovsky wrote:
he allegedly
Igor Makovsky wrote:
But he says that
But at the same time check the tab SPAM if you are sure that your friend is not pushing you bullshit, that is a small fraction of the probability that the correct letter in the spam... it happens...

m
martin32 22.07.20

Igor Makovsky
Do refund.Steam will only return to Steam wallet (bastards) and buy again.

P
Putnik55 22.07.20

Why to register you need a valid email address?

Putting at check in Ubisoft invalid email address, first and foremost, you are depriving yourself of the ability to change the password or correct email address. Further difficulties may arise with the activation key as well as receiving alerts from support and news about the games Ubisoft.
How to change email address or password if I don't have access to the email attached to your account Ubisoft?
If you have no access to email linked to account opened with Ubisoft, you will not be able to change address or password visit to manage your account. You will be able to instruct only support Ubisoft.

I
Igor Makovskiy 22.07.20

martin32
So did he) Returned the money and again bought the game. I'm very confused how he managed:D Thanks to all who replied)