3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
To fuck you goof ... 21.10.19 10:17 am

Nice game!!! (Mafia 2)

Before was the config Athlon II X2 240 + 4GB + GeForce 9800 GT, the game fly on max settings enabled fiziksom changed recently vidyuhi GeForce GTX 550 Ti which is significantly more powerful than the old but for some reason now, even on minimum settings the game fps is almost always 23-27, kind of like the game does not support DX 11 so maps use the same DX, then what could be the problem?

PS the Monitor is not changed, the resolution is the same
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
McLaren MP4-4 21.10.19

Driver is updated?

P
Pecenenkin 21.10.19

The graphics card is changed and the rest left ? and judging by your OLDEST conference is not simply a new computer to buy ?

B
Bombardirovschik 21.10.19

You need old wood,he played okay before,now the new wood is generally sluggish,and the iron does not load.
Put the wood that went to the game.

T
To fuck you goof ... 21.10.19

The wood is now the last stand (installed them after changing the video card), try to put the wood 314.07

Q
Quantum89 21.10.19

JackSnow
Oh man, what time you live)))) the So-called Wood is the driver!Lol

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 21.10.19

Bomber
Bomber wrote:
Put the wood that went to the game
Today compared 391-s 280-crowded.Makes zero difference)

B

[Denis]
as the rushing game? fecal or top?

[

Bomber
On the old platform rushing Karlovo on the new top.The most interesting that it on someone else's computer (of some kind was core 2 duo + 9600GTX + 2GB RAM + XP) game flew, but the settings were default.The old platforme (Phenom ll x4 940 + 570GTX + 8Gb RAM) at max the game runs bad even when you disable Pusica.The funny thing is that when it is disconnected percent more to boot.And this
at night, the load on the card and CPU have fallen, respectively, and FPS and game lag started.I have a suspicion that the cause is the upgrade to Win 7 on AM2+.Blew the hell out of Win, re-set, the update disabled.Test but not yet asleep).
Remember the news about the gaps in updates Win?Like, they worsen the work of the processors.I was plagued by vague doubts that, they just appeared
POSIX off.CPU loaded 85%

S
Subaru MotorSports 21.10.19

Maybe in the settings to force the video driver to set PhysX on the graphics card.

[

Subaru MotorSports
POSIX included
POSIX off

B

[Denis]
The game itself, I did not run, ran the benchmark.
shorter drops to the bench from iron stupidly independent. looks like the real deal in the dark or what. I have a couple of years ago was better the benchmark.
But then the benchmark itself sucks, the game is usually all rushing even if the bench is shitty.
in some scenes fps drops inexplicably doubled. And no matter disabled or enabled fiziksom.
Wild bench, stupid wild.

[

Bomber
The guy above wrote about POSIX as a way of offloading the CPU.Yesterday I drove a couple of times a bench and once again convinced that without Pusica CPU is loaded to 100%,and with Busicom unloaded in the same places up to 50-60% but FPS with this wildly falls.After reinstalling Win 7 on an old platform game better went.The update disabled.There is reason to think those on 7-ke plays, so not surprised at the drop in FPS over time.
The updated platfome, like you, I have the FPS also fell, although the 7950 should work on 99%
AM4

Bench, as I understand it, is more targeted at physical effects.

B

[Denis]
by the way, any Windows game works in mode Windows 7, even 10 is written such that it is Windows 7

[

Bomber
Bomber wrote:
by the way, any Windows game works in mode Windows 7, even 10 is written such that it is Windows 7
I know)

B

[Denis]
so what, playing? how many times have you passed the game? DLS standards? all passed?

[

Bomber
If you do not sleep at night will play.Last time it was played in April 2012 for another XFX 4890:
Spoiler
Until today, three times it was held.
Something remained in the memory of the story line, and something rusty.Goes easy on the highest difficulty.But driving left simplistic. The most serious of missions – the distribution of petrol coupons to 12 nights as the ice on the roads and cars enough to hit.But loaded the game from the main menu in 5 seconds with a conventional hard.Play something in the story reminds Mafia 1,and something the film Brave Guys.There,in my opinion,even voiced by the same voice.At least one for sure

B

[Denis]
and in DLS did not play?
I times 2 passed.
simulacri control cars, and I love physics!

[

Bomber
So you wrote above, that only the bench.
Bomber wrote:
The game itself, I did not run, ran the benchmark.
Or already had?).
I have simulated almost 10 hours:
Spoiler
Notice the reflection in the mirrors from a Vito?Game of 2010 and DX 9.0

B

[Denis]
in conventional mirrors then? Yes, clear.
the game in General is garbage
no, I mean that now not launched but before it took place and more than once