3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russia234 22.07.20 02:45 am

Lost Race. (Stellaris)

Create race, play, sopranos, get out. If I go to Maine new games that race disappears, but sohranenie work. How to fix.

PS What's with the site? Интерfейс buggy.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManticoreX 22.07.20

russia234
the vanishing race-buggy site.. I'm fine,maybe the computer you have?

r
russia234 22.07.20

ManticoreX
No, here we create a normal race without cheating, so poluchitsa, and other things, it remains. Create a cheat, so poveselitsya, it disappears from the available for selection. Where do fайлы races are?

H
HunterS0UL 22.07.20

russia234
For a start, creating a race we must preserve, and then to go to the game. Then, creating a new game, a new race will appear in the list.

M
MishaRass 22.07.20

russia234
C:\users\[USER]\My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris file user_empire_designs.txt there infa about created race.

F
Folaytfenat 22.07.20

russia234
Anti-cheat works ( likely ), or just a script to prevent saving race with exceeded limit points, itself such situation is met. In the mod, the situation is different - as the anti-cheat creators have set up just for in-game manipulation of the external file ( and fashion is not blocked by the game, just cease to accrue achievements in iron will ) keeps the race quite well, sorry fashion to create laziness.

M
ManticoreX 22.07.20

russia234
If mods remove race will disappear,rightly said. I have the files inside the game changed and nothing disappears.