3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sleept0 22.07.20 02:45 am

To change 1070 to 1080 sli or not? to play in 4K

Hello! In General my question is ripe is to change 1070 to 1080 sli or not? the idea I like complaints no no no, but I want something more powerful to take, and the budget allows you to take two cards. Want to try 4K at this point is fhd 144hz. My card does not pull in 4K (60fps) as I understand it and put another one I think the point is not what is not. Watched quite a few reviews of sli 1070 not particularly impressed, and ordered titan x pascal don't want to wait for a long time, do not like to wait I want everything at once:D Oh well let it go, back to the topic!! Rumors that will 1080ti and it is expected the CES 2017, there have been rumors also that the line is finished at 1080 who to believe? On account of the monitor - monitor 4K ordered it should come in 5 days of December so beheld such a question) what advise dear pg users like me to be? Thank you all for understanding!!!
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 22.07.20

sleept0
Is of course if funds permit. FullHD all the same becomes outdated, or even obsolete already, but for the 4K future. And the graphics and detail in 4K is simply a delight. I have a 27 inch FullHD 120 Hz and I keep straining it, so as to 27 inches such permission is not enough and you can see the ladder is strong and the pixel grid. And in General 1080p is long gone from the wow effect in games.

And if 4K 27 inch take it all it's gonna be sweet.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

for 4K stylish solution now exists. those it is not possible to fully feed stock and the cards to play out any
or have to take 1080 and schedule acceleration. or you can wait ti versions or titanium to desire as know means no restrictions.
but the titans some sort of haze with the drivers there. they are from a different line so it is more likely that if the games they will work less than the usual gth cards.

-
-SK.art- 22.07.20

sleept0 wrote:
Watched quite a few reviews of sli 1070 not particularly impressed
And SLI of 1080, which is more powerful than 10-15% impressed? Clear-clear.
PS: perhaps you should specify what your PC configuration, for starters.

s
sleept0 22.07.20

i7 4.5 6700k mother asus z170 pro 16 gb ram Corsair PSU RM850x case nzxt phantom black orange, hard and SSD makes no sense to specify.

S
Slipnot6 22.07.20

sleept0
If the budget allows, the answer is naturally"Yes". Most of the games should go off without problems in doubt is that some of the recent games, was awarded the prize optimization of the century, I think you know what I mean :D
Actually on YouTube you can always find video interested in game testing on the bench.
There after, seen, and own opinion could be done easy

-
-SK.art- 22.07.20

sleept0 wrote:
i7 6700k
I'd bought a second 1070. The difference between the two 1080 and two 1070 will not see much. Not very powerful processor you have.

s
saa0891 22.07.20

sleept0

After watching the video of course you want to quickly run to the store and buy this config,but then I remember about the shortcomings of SLI system and there is no desire,and yet probably for 4K it is better to wait until you make an acceptable anocip,although if you really want and have the money then why not buy.

G
GG4 22.07.20

4K is already out of date slowly, the immediate future for 5K gaming.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

saa0891
odnosima for the venerable 4K can be precisely not to wait for the generation edokov 2 graphics cards

s
saa0891 22.07.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
odnosima for the venerable 4K can be precisely not to wait for the generation edokov 2 graphics cards
Why,what else 1180TI (or, as they call next line) already may be acceptable to pull 4K,certainly not at 60FPS ultra settings,but medium and high probably it will be to pull,although you may be right,and you'll have to wait.

A
AnPei 22.07.20

I like all the suits on the monitor 2 To 144 Hz. G-all SYNG with gtx 970 on all games.

W
WWQ 22.07.20

sleept0
've figured example bf1 , there's way to zoom ligaments not.
data for the fps took from gamegpu, the prices from the Internet...
With other games it will be+ - the same stats, I'm wondering.

although the results in fps are a little low or there card without overclocking, my BF gives about the same fps , but the resolution 5120х2160, and in the test multemediynyh 4K.
and the difference between single 70 and 80 ~20% depending on game and resolution, the difference between ligaments ~17% , acceleration is not taken into account, but if you take the average value from the maximum acceleration ,exhaust note on fps ~10-12% on any Pascal , nitrogen is not considered.

M
MagicHero 22.07.20

sleept0
Here you write that you have an ancient FX 8300 and want it to disperse and there are already i7 6700К.
sleept0 wrote:
Good evening good people! Please help with the overclocking of the CPU, mother msi gaming 970 cooler deepcool 400gammaxx 750 PSU chieftec nitro 85. Is it possible to get rid of at least 4100? the first time with overclocking so I ask. Maybe someone the same characteristics as me that needs to change in the BIOS, a is better if I throw your screenshots in the BIOS and you have already been tell me what you should change. For reliable information is ready to throw on kiwi scars 300 without any deception. Thank you for understanding
You really determine what you got for the comp :)

S
Stylusss 22.07.20

two 1070 enough with the head for 4K. He sit on them, the problem is that many games sly not support, only top. In battle 1, after pacta generally sly has broken (flickering), and single card 40 fps gives. Take two 1070 and wait for the next generation, it performance accurately enough. And Monique a minimum of 32 inches take.

R
Rad1k 22.07.20

GG4
100 pounds to the point!