3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GV-2 22.07.20 02:45 am

Prisovetuet later. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi!. Guys, I've been rolled in 1.23.2.1 s
Like, version nyongesa. I liked it.
But I am a lover of domestic cars and of course, trying to find the fashion our MAZ, KAMAZ, ZIL and so on. Although happy to ride on the Europeans.
So... the Game, like, perceives fashion is fine, for a long time and behaves appropriately. Then, at some point it starts to fly... Especially when you go to the shops. Although, the new mods, I no longer have installed.
This, already. Had to reinstall the game. Everything went fine, but the progress was lost. Here, I have travelled a lot on this version, but it again to beat the beginning! Podnadoeli.
Prisovetuet, version, newer, more reliable Yes. Preferably one with built-in map of Russia and even some extra zabugore.
PS. I, basically in game money is not invested. So that it is desirable a reference on free jump. In online not play! Quite satisfied with the it on your computer and no longer need.
Thank you!
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Foxers 22.07.20

GV-2
Card games are not sewn. Put 1.25 1.7 and RusMap. Stick to them the Vastness of 3.2 and will be very personal. As zabugore attach Promods.

G
GV-2 22.07.20

Where to find safer? And then. it happens that picked up every United Nations high, then no one antivirus doesn't clean off!

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 22.07.20

GV-2
Yesterday, the incentive was the release of 1.26 can look in the Internet repak appeared.Russian cards sewn it has never, and are unlikely to download them separately,you what the Internet and your fingers can't search to score?

l
lehans 22.07.20

GV-2
And that it is safer to find?

G
GV-2 22.07.20

lehans
Yes, everything! Which sites are safer to download?

G
GV-2 22.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
I... I asked... at least hint... where it is safe to download. Not ernichat.

l
lehans 22.07.20

Well the latest fashions and their creators from the SCS forum.And the rest's for you to decide sir.)))))That torrents don't use it?

O
Odin_ 22.07.20

GV-2
Спойлерhttp://ets2mods.ru/

G
GV-2 22.07.20

mr.zaharoff
OK! Thank you! Need a bow to go through... the Website made the fucking registry!

G
GV-2 22.07.20

Odin_
Thank you!