3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ik33 22.07.20 02:46 am

BAGOUS (Warface)

We all know that there is an article about irregularities in the game such as bagous I don't understand this point why players who took advantage of the neglect and apathy by the developer that these bugs are not corrected but allowed the unfinished mission server why they also ban players for their mistakes although I should be grateful for the fact that the use of these bugs the players themselves do not know bring info to basarabov and those banish them and fix bugs as it is to understand what kind of garbage is this to ban players for their mistakes, WHO AGREES WITH ME KOMENTIRUYTE AND BET +
10 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obnulyay 22.07.20

It's mail man there DTSP update does ! Here sales is not surprising

G
Geor Ceov 22.07.20

The fault of the staff, though, who know, maybe they specially make them.

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

teno
Yes, amazing that is not the current joke that the most is that you come into the game after the passage of the FSB well usenuly a few bugs in some places, as everyone who plays and you gift in the form of the current YOUR ACCOUNT is BLOCKED FOR BAGOUS item is not remember wrote so AND IN fact the way YOUR ACCOUNT is LOCKED BECAUSE WE are FLAWED LOCATION AND NOT PIXIM TIME BUGS BECAUSE it's more IMPORTANT to SPEND OPEN to RIP the DOUGH THAN to OBESPECHIT PLAYERS a COMFORTABLE GAME, I do not popodat but I know dudes who got

O
Obnulyay 22.07.20

Den4ik33
Speak to a support tech support explained to try .. even Though it's mail so you have 10% to prove you rozbrat of 100

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

teno
I don't get banned I mean not myself, I about the situation in General

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

And I do not complain about bugs

999ARTUR666 22.07.20

Totally agree!!!

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

Eligos 123
come on as if never the spetsuhu not held with those who are in the Bahamas and are for example hard and the same Anubis prof

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Den4ik33
Nah, I sakunami go solely on skill!

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

Eligos 123
Yes I do too, I raised the issue is not the bugs but the actions of the administration which bans for their schools in the game that is what I am .Well not all such, someone Sobieraj in the General area, the people who single Slavovitsa all around the Bahamas went to the time and anubu prof and hard until bugs have neiksani I nahodil there Malolo ban catch won for BAGOUS are that someone from tims video writes in the YouTube and there I secanol that the Bahamas was held and all the BANANA slapped I feared earlier one I played in the clan for only 3 months and itself