3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaliy Soloncov 22.07.20 02:46 am

Available 3.98 GB instead of 8 GB.

Tried everything and the box removed max memory, and windows reinstalled (and still current 64x), and in the BIOS tinkering. Nothing helps. I think the thing in the BIOS. Because when you reinstall windows, the problem should disappear. In the BIOS such as Memory Remap Memory Remapping Featur, etc. no. There is a similar function, I have included, and I've got a 3.98 (up 3.26 sort of). Planks 2 to 4 GB, both work, checked. The inputs are fine too. Before quietly saw 8 GB. After I put another bar on 4. A month ago I saw such a problem with 3.98 GB.
Mater. Board: ASUS M5A78L-M LX3 Series.
Here RAM 1:

Here RAM 2: (2 photos)

BIOS:

Understand in the BIOS is written: the installed 4 GB. But why windows sees all 8? And especially, all the bars and entrances I checked, they work.
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaliy Soloncov 22.07.20

Malicе
Here:

Mother in order I think. Checked the inputs for the RAM, both work.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

notable bug of the controller memory buldozerov from AMD
see how much sees the same level. if less than its nominal value in the BIOS and reset to zero laptevi start with no memory until you see the bar full.
then put 2 and repeat the execution until I see everything.

V
Vitaliy Soloncov 22.07.20

MunchkiN 616
Tried to do so, did not help.

B
Batchankoff 22.07.20

The battery from the motherboard unplug for 5 minutes, then put back and turn on the computer.
Do you still have the slats are in the dual mode or whatever it is?

R
RAZIEL_ 22.07.20

BIOS tried to update?
Put one strap on the 8 gig and not worry.

S
Shadowarm 22.07.20

Vitaly Lick
Win + r type in msconfig and where the maximum memory and see whether the restriction,if there is then take him,and take off the check mark as in the screenshot

m
maksimfighter 22.07.20

this is a bug on the motherboard, try to put the same level then start the system, then Stabat next and so on, still wipe the slats with alcohol

P
Parnadus 22.07.20

The most stupid and simple advice, simply change the strap places me as not strange helped)

G
GeForce Experience 22.07.20

Vitaly Lick
You might have a processor that supports 1600MHz RAM and you have a photo of one and the other 1333MHz 1600MHz

K
Kaskadde 22.07.20

malestom chased? First one then paired? About the update of BIOS support RAZIEL_, the problem may go away after the upgrade. Well, any ronaldinha contacts wipe on the straps, and preferably the connectors as well can advise on everything from nurse to cut off, to leave only percents and ososki If everything you have advised here and nothing helps, it is better in service... because of the reasons could be dozens just, well, based on your words that ososki 100% working... and now while typing I remembered another, look closely at the motherboard on the subject of swollen conder, particularly paying attention, which are responsible for memory slots, usually located along the connectors.

K
Kaskadde 22.07.20

GeForce Experience
percent of the drags even like the 1866 frequency. That this can also be cause by the way... and most likely different timings of the modules. in General, I think the BIOS update should steer clear of the situation, both modules will run at 1333

w
warp 37 22.07.20

For starters, you need to reset the BIOS or reflash to a newer version, if available.

K
Kaskadde 22.07.20

not lazy I looked, the new BIOS is already 3 after this version, so the author, feel free to upgrade, and most likely everything will be fine, you can download here www.asus.com/ru/Motherboards/M5A78LM_LX3/HelpDesk_Download/

I
IDarkaxeI 22.07.20

Vitaly Lick
This is normal. Only attentively Gforce clearly delving into the problem. The consequences of using different operatives even the same manufacturer