3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 22.07.20 02:46 am

Install drivers for video and the location of the shortcut

In General, each time after setting of fire wood on Nvidia, the desktop shortcuts are mixed. A lot of labels, put them tedious. Is there any life hack how to keep them all in their place?
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olifert 22.07.20

It is strange that you have this happen, I have a new laptop vidyuhi NVidia updated yesterday the latest hotfix 375 like. Never the labels are not mixed. The problem in the system, maybe there was some kind of error.

j
jigadloff 22.07.20

meagarry
Tried right-click on the desktop, in the menu view, then align to the grid.

m
meagarry 22.07.20

Olifert
when you install the drivers the screen would go blank for a while. as I understand it - first removed the old driver, the solution for a short time is reset to the default, and then returns to fullhd. I guess at this point, and there is a shift of the labels of TK in the default location, they do not fit on the screen. Recently changed the card with AMD on NVIDIA - it was not like this

m
meagarry 22.07.20

jigadloff
a tick is. worth a try to remove the next time you insert the wood?
labels are shuffled, apparently, in short you reduce the screen resolution when installing wood.
in the same way, there is still the checkbox show desktop icons. it also try. might help if the installation time to hide the icons.
thank you.

j
jigadloff 22.07.20

meagarry
Try it out or put it on auto arrange icons. This hnya is obtained by changing the native resolution of the screen!

m
meagarry 22.07.20

jigadloff
I already knew what it is =) thank you. how will the new wood will try!

S
Shadowarm 22.07.20

It happens when the driver is completely removed

m
meagarry 22.07.20

In General found in the Internet program - ReIcon v1.7 (Restore Desktop Icon Layouts). Remembers / restores the location of the labels. Does not require installation.