3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soov 22.07.20 02:46 am

Ambitious chauvinists (Stellaris)

Received a message that one of the extinct DSC became suddenly ambitious chauvinists . They write that they decided to restore the glory and control of the galaxy . So they're on the other side of the galaxy , but I understand that for the present they will throw everything at you.
I would like to ask:
1)They will not rest until all will not capture or slaves do , or is it a temporary phenomenon?
2)does it make sense to ask in slaves , Schaub didn't touch you?
3)If you arrive to present how to deal with them and whether it makes sense . In principle, I Federation , but damn do not write on the teeth:))
Even I googled nifiga has not found any information...
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 22.07.20

There are three options. Stand on their side and all wet.
Be against them in Alliance with other
Or sit in the corner and wait until someone win and then finish off the winner.

S
Soov 22.07.20

Sanya Zarenkov Afraid will not sit because I federee of 5 members . And the slave does it mean for them to fight, or just a tribute to the 25% to pay? If I become a slave of the Federation I fly?

S
Soov 22.07.20

Sanya Zarenkov
And damn stupid , there is written that you will not touch if podnebenny. But how to stand on their side do not understand that in diplomacy , no alliances , nothing...

M
ManticoreX 22.07.20

Soov
from the Federation throw,Navy, fallen strong... I remained checked,many did not agree then agree a weak Empire. rebooted and refused. ideally,well, if the fallen attack someone and your Federation at this moment would declare war too. Then this crowd sure can make out.. just fallen Navy on all will not suffice. But the funny thing is that I don't expect the Federation will approve of the war with the fallen Empire if not stronger)) this disadvantage of the game is extremely furious and the tactics of"the enemy of my enemy is my friend is possible only when we are out of the Federation.

P. S In the network easier with this,people are not bots,it is possible to agree and fill up from the crowd.

D
Dmitriy Schelkin 22.07.20

I have faded also woke up so she has the power of the flotilla was under 1kk but I didn't touch) but that game I never played)

S
Soov 22.07.20

ManticoreX they declared war on nearby countries . By the way , I saw my Alliance is ready to fight for the humiliation . But I'll wait , pumei yet they will pojasnost a few empires . So they have to win the account you need and they will again fade away?

M
MishaRass 22.07.20

By the way, so as to stand on their side?

B
BlackTea 22.07.20

MishaRass
They themselves show before the war, like, throw. Agree-slave, do not agree to the war.

S
Soov 22.07.20

BlackTea There is an option to invite to the Federation , but for this we need to study a Xeno-tehu. However I do not particularly believe that they will agree , even if I agree it is unlikely that the Alliance will approve...

S
Soov 22.07.20

And they still have the state of the world is . In short, it turns out if you have Tex , had them prigles before the war, to throw , and even if all approved you have the option of unification

M
ManticoreX 22.07.20

Soov
They are not fade now this Empire is the same as others,only with a huge fleet and developed the TOP science.
Wait don't suggest... we need to fight until their fleets are no home possible squeeze as many planets as possible from them. ie fast attack on troops(defensive stations can break). captured the planet forward to the next,scored the expense of such attacks and to put forward demands. while the truce throw all resources to the Navy,and the science of improving the fleet. You may be able to win.
But if you wait for extinct can turn on you and attack your only system, ignoring allies,then you're not gonna fight back.

P. s save and try different options,that's better. leave at least one save when I woke up the Empire, the situation is different in the game are.

S
Soov 22.07.20

ManticoreX
Understood , thank you . To me the border was closed , so I silushku to save and see :)

M
ManticoreX 22.07.20

Soov
Good luck:)