3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jxrfhbr 22.07.20 02:46 am

A welcome gift from KD (team Juggernaut) WHAT is IT? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

A welcome gift from KD (team Juggernaut) WHAT is IT???
Well, I found these places in the photo, those stupid arrows (inverted units) then what.???? I thought there are any caches, so there is no damn? The only thing near to these areas you might find.
23 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 22.07.20

Raise your glass in the trash, there like a pocket Secretary lying.

J
Jxrfhbr 22.07.20

OK will do, and then what? it is with some quest related or not?

G
GG4 22.07.20

Jxrfhbr
You need the spoilers? The handle to lead you step by step and each item to explain?

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 22.07.20

Tin. I was snooping around the trash - nothing found. After the city's Golems not too late to look?

S
Stanislav Khytrenko 22.07.20

Wildly plus to the author, do not understand. I have a job to go to the city Golems, I haven't missed?

R
Rampertumskin 22.07.20

_Ozymandias_
the couple I have not found any glass is not trash him? where is this trash then?

_
_Ozymandias_ 22.07.20

Rampertumskin
On the way white-haired when calling in 3 times I think. Trashcan marked with chalk and it will be on the way. Although you may have propel as part of quests.

s
sheikan 22.07.20

Secretary under the glass in the trash is not a welcome gift from KD.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 22.07.20

In short, there is no prikolyuh. All the points found atDaw. Fuck know - maybe bug me, and may have already raised these secretaries but only what they have evolved is not clear.

R
Rampertumskin 22.07.20

_Ozymandias_
now I'm back with utalca. took the quest for Ripert, the basic have not done supposedly to go to smiley's and searched the apartment of Miller, I in that place?

R
Rampertumskin 22.07.20

lol, this trash is finally in the story goes and there is about Marchenko infa. and then the question in the topic is finally not about that.

S
Scattered boy 22.07.20

and what kind of welcome gift I do not have??

x
xboxivanov 22.07.20

Scattered boy
It can't be missed. This is the map that appears in the quest things. Be given immediately on arrival in Prague. And the question of gift and relevant for me. I went to points after Utulei. Nothing interactive at these locations no.

K
Klon6969 22.07.20

Scattered boy
Vision carefully look in the room on the floor ( where appear in his apartment).
I do not understand why this gift, where badges no nifiga. And the glass in the trash is not a gift CD, and the task in the story.

K
Klon6969 22.07.20

xboxivanov
I was Utulei, the same result

w
wizardinist 22.07.20

show where the label is located near the metro station. the remaining 5 found.

K
Klon6969 22.07.20

wizardinist
What have you found in the previous four?

w
wizardinist 22.07.20

Klon6969
found only the location of the 5 white labels. http://steamcommunity.com/id/bu3 screenshots of the incentive
UPD:
Found 6 tag. She appears during the second visit of Prague, when on the main quest is sent to the trash bin near the subway to get a pocket Secretary, under littered with used glasses. A screenshot of the incentive.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 22.07.20

What kind of nonsense with the Cup ? this quest has nothing to do with your search for white arrows.

w
wizardinist 22.07.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
I do not agree. The quest says to go to metro and look for a white mark, near which the dumpster is the Secretary.