3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Smirnov 06.09.19 08:13 pm

The problem with downloading videos on the Internet.

The bottom line, as I watched the video on different sites, suddenly drops the speed and eventually live a very long time to boot, pictures and music in contact too. Tried to clear the cache through the browser and the program ССleaner, nothing. Checked the Internet speed is also OK, well, in short, everything is fine, but the video is long cargo. Help...
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Blak 06.09.19

Vlad Smirnov
Windows reinstall, the browser changed, the PC virus check

S
Seanelio 06.09.19

Had a similar problem, appeared after upgrade to the latest browser version. Probably something pulled from the network. Changing browser helped.

M
Maxlaq 06.09.19

There was once a similar problem, helped only reinstallation of Windows, changed so soon and the browser, most likely, somewhere walked the wrong place at the sites.

D
DVBBS 06.09.19

This problem only occurs when watching videos? Or even, in principle, the Internet does not give the required speed?
As an option: update Adobe Flash player to the latest version. But why resort to extremes and reinstall the operating system - a bit do not understand.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 06.09.19

He already all has passed. He's actually 2 months ago it wrote.

M
Maxlaq 06.09.19

Yeah well, you never know, maybe it's not, I forgot that the topic was created))) as one wills nothing, and then practical advice poured, in any case will not be superfluous)

A
Aziza Pulatova 06.09.19

Hello, please help, can't upload video of the series , although the memory card I have 28гб of free space in the phone , but writes that failed to load , download series via torrent , what is the problem do not understand, can somebody pomoci pojaluysta))))

A
Aziza Pulatova 06.09.19

I mean can't download))