3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 22.07.20 02:47 am

Calling all units, and greed Ubisoft (The Crew)

Well, that came out this DLC with the cops. It's not big by itself. Moreover, most of the chips available to all of its stupid without it. The only difference to the one who buys - you can play for the cops.
And they hover for over 1200 rubles!! Why is it so expensive?!
What, like wild run included. So damn,I have a game I have already ran wild. Why should I buy this DLC, the price of which included a wild run???!!!
Why can't you only buy it for a fair price, why pay for content that is already there...
This feature of the game for the cops to have cost 300-400 rubles, not more. She is nothing compared to other games.
What do you say, am I wrong?
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Ziyat ibragimov 22.07.20

you're right dude I didn't take any DLC

R
RAZIEL_ 22.07.20

so there are still new cars, Huracan by the way on the ball give 10 collected parts.

C
Chingachgook 22.07.20

Tell me, what kind of car you need to collect?

A
ArtyVision 22.07.20

And those who have just the crew can also get these boxes in open play and participate in the pursuit?

K
KLOJIENS 22.07.20

Heh I bought all but the delivery box for riders when you already brought BL beats out with an error type no Internet!

R
RAZIEL_ 22.07.20

TIMetal
Yes you can, but only for the racers

R
RAZIEL_ 22.07.20

Chingachgook wrote:
Tell me, what kind of car you need to collect?
yesterday I collected Huracan and counted DIY, I think there for any of it counts.

F
Fildon 22.07.20

The gonochek stupid dead genre, this is evidenced by the fact that in races the Crew added the RPG system of leveling, more interesting to play and keep the player.
TCA, I want to play cops? NFS Rivals as an option and not expensive.

T
Tdante 22.07.20

Fildon
I do not agree. the Crew is a great game that has what to do with myself for at least a month. Not a simulator, but as a large-scale arcade super. And Rivals passes quickly and got bored on the third day.