3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 22.07.20 02:47 am

A letter from Ian (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why in my case a letter from Ian in KIV begins with the words Dear friend!, not Darling!? Although I just (after the mission with rabbit, but before the advent on the map an exclamation point with messenger) was the quest Last wish and admitted Ian in love. You need to wait some time, to reject Triss in the Now or never or pass the main missions before the end?
Thank you!
17 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 22.07.20

Someone books a hike not read))

S
Sportklass 22.07.20

ditch Triss and go to the end of the main campaign mode of the wild hunt

g
gerasader 22.07.20

Hirok
well in the game after novel, she writes it as Favorite, but a hint of the book I understood))

U
UnItalianoVero 22.07.20

gerasader
Hint - it is a good thing. But still: it is necessary, as said Sportklass ditch Triss and go to the end of the main campaign mode of the wild hunt or enough to pass Last wish/plus ditch Triss?

A
AgressorAntony 22.07.20

UnItalianoVero
Take the basic plot.

G
Greencore 22.07.20

UnItalianoVero
The blood of elves read

C
Chemee93 22.07.20

UnItalianoVero
I think that the end does not necessarily take place. I started to run (but stopped in the beginning) Blood and Wine after the death Imerica (I can reject Triss, Yen admitted in love) and the letter Favorite. Then started another save and re-start the passing DLC (but without recognition to Ian in love) was a dear friend. But still I advise you to go Blood and Wine after the main story, as YouTube is their recommended videos despoilered I have at least 2 endings, one of which was signed as the Best.

D
Dead_Torgue 22.07.20

But if both reject, then who will write a letter?

M
Messaline 22.07.20

You're in the friend zone

K
Kodval 22.07.20

Dead_Torgue
So the above written is possible to understand that writing in any case, she, not favorite and dear friend )

L
LoKKi_SKY 22.07.20

I think you need to go to the end of the story mission. I have a letter begins with the words Favorite. Although the above written comments, go some time! Try!

M
Mantykora 22.07.20

It turns out, Triss do not writes a letter to Geralt? Writes in any case, Ian, only with the treatment of Dear friend? Even if you turn her down and confess his love to Triss?

D
Dead_Torgue 22.07.20

What makes you think that in any case, the letter writes Ian? I have the Triss wrote.

S
Sportklass 22.07.20

Dead_Torgue
But if both reject, then who will write a letter?

I've both been shot down, wrote a letter to Ian as a friend, but in the end has come CRIS

S
Sportklass 22.07.20

Mantykora
if you choose Triss Triss and write a letter

A
Assassins11148 22.07.20

UnItalianoVero
Books read

W
Widukind 22.07.20

here and here books, if it is obvious that the game's plot is different and involves different scenarios, unlike Sapkowski's novels, however good they may be are currently. If everything was exactly like in the book, then why would be need a game?