3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EquinoxI 22.07.20 02:47 am

Drawdown after 20-30 minutes of play (Dishonored 2)

Hi! Have enough powerful hardware to keep the game going perfect. But after 20-30 minutes of playing my fps drops to 10-15 and play. Who faced ?
27 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tracked 22.07.20

RAM buy
Or settings below do

E
EquinoxI 22.07.20

Tracked
24гига think a little ? Forgot to say that on any settings it happens

T
Tracked 22.07.20

EquinoxI
Welcome to Peck's gaming 2016
Wait for patches or buy 2 GTX1080

B
Bupycop 22.07.20

EquinoxI
Hi, have weak property of divination, according to this, anything to help you will not be able until more info your supposedly strong iron

k
kustowlad 22.07.20

EquinoxI
The processor may be shit hammered or virusnyak how it sits,I have the same only it was all games, it turned out that the Realtek driver was downloaded I none 99% of all games lag

b
billypit 22.07.20

kustowlad
Holy shit kid, you gave.
As percent clogged with shit? He then realized that he wrote?
And about driver Realtek (sound) which loads vidyuhi - grain rock Repack from garbage dumps. This miner and Realtek has nothing to do with.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 22.07.20

EquinoxI
Look hutubessy tests and forums climb - all the situation is identical. Only patches the wait is, no more.

r
rourei80 22.07.20

what config? so sags only in this game or in all games?

K
Kahran Ramsus 22.07.20

Trottling

r
rourei80 22.07.20

Sorry... I Like to help people

k
kustowlad 22.07.20

billypit
Driver Realtek was the most downloaded windows original way without any Repack so shut your hlebec if you do not know

E
EquinoxI 22.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
what is it ?

K
Kahran Ramsus 22.07.20

EquinoxI
https://ru.lmgtfy.com/?q=%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%82%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B3

E
EquinoxI 22.07.20

rourei80
only in this game

E
EquinoxI 22.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
okay, and where is the throttle ? The percents does not heat up over 60 degrees. Not enough for the throttle to work started.

K
Kahran Ramsus 22.07.20

EquinoxI
Nuuuu, on the basis of your vast a description of the problem is the first thing that comes to mind, and throttling can not only percents, but also the graphics card.

E
EquinoxI 22.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
GTX 970OC
I5 3570 overclocked to 4
24GB RAM

E
EquinoxI 22.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
Don't know how to describe this problem. Reboot comp in the game fps grows 3 times. Play it for about 15-20 minutes and start drops to 1-2 frames. If after a reboot to play anything else, and then return to dishonored, the fps will be around 30-40 and without a problem.

r
rourei80 22.07.20

it seems that you have a miner(bitcoin as an option), it is not detected by the Asa will have to manually kill the suspicious processes. 1. what you need to do is not include the Internet when you first boot the PC, this will help to determine a miner's right or not. 2. download the program GPU-Z, it's free, connect online and view the chart in GPU-Z as the loaded card, as a rule the miners hide under known processes. 3. if after 10-15 minutes the video card is loaded at 99-100%, GPU-Z will show it. 4. alternately, it is desirable to record, kill the processes of Windows and see how it is reflected in GPU-Z, if you find this left process, click on it with the right mouse button to find the file location, typically this beast and stored in the video card drivers, delete this file and all references to it in the registry using the search... hope I was helpful, at least I helped!

r
rourei80 22.07.20

why it may not work in other games as an option the priority use of 3D card these applications may be higher than the miner, this also was observed for example in Mafia 3, the dramatic frieze on for a few seconds, then norms.
PS: sorry for some clumsiness in the comments, tired after work