3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetherR2 22.07.20 02:48 am

Where to download mods from the Internet? (Farming Simulator 17)

Where to Download fashion(in which folder)?
10 Comments
Sort by:
o
oaoaoaoa 22.07.20

NetherR2
E:\My Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2017\mods

N
NetherR2 22.07.20

Big-Russian-Bear
Thank you!)

B
BS.STARS 22.07.20

NetherR2
but if swing style section of the game modifications then fashion a gun falling into the wrong folder what you wrote NetherR2

D
Dmitry Astahov 22.07.20

sometimes there are fashion RAR-archives. Open it and there inside several zip-archives. What to do? To extract them, and then throw in the folder individually, or the entire RAR archive as it is placed in the folder with the mod? And by the way zip archives are split-level met - open - and there are several tipov. How is this put?

e
e13geni4 22.07.20

Dmitry Astahov
For RАR-archives : if you open the file, then just drag the mouse all Zip files in the mods folder. 2nd option : unpack the archive and then from the resulting folder, copy all Zip files into the mods folder.
Two-level archives you need Zip files the last level, and copy them into the mods folder

D
Dmitry Astahov 22.07.20

that is, no matter what it's sealed and on many levels, most importantly in the folder with the mod should be the zips the lowest level, i.e., it contains directly the files themselves are fashion and there are no internal files Correctly?

e
e13geni4 22.07.20

Dmitry Astahov
Right. And only the files of the zip format. Even though these zip files inside also can contain xml or dds...

E
EvENGED 22.07.20

And how often the game is updated list of new mods?

B
Burrut 22.07.20

And the mods folder to another drive and set the path to it? But then the disk is all there, so not a lot!

D
Dmitry Astahov 22.07.20

if the zip-file fashion to rename the Russian language - would it work?OK I want to sign all the fashion, and the English reductions already figs you will understand where, more than a hundred mods already worth.