3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eligos 123 22.07.20 02:48 am

hidden statistics in varfeys (Warface)

did you know?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

heard but to suspicious websites do not come

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Den4ik33
Well, there is even these antennae do not need to enter

L
L1et 22.07.20

Knew about it but not particularly worried

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

but the Trojan can catch well and I kkto it need not sales unthinking about such that would smaret these statistics as for me besplatna infa

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 22.07.20

Den4ik33
A Trojan horse to catch? You have no anti-virus or some poor that reacts to any not so-named file? Or paranoia? The website works with Warface API with the data of the game server, not your computer. The username and password from Akka is not required. Not all the information is useless. Moreover, albeit slowly, but the functionality is gradually increasing and soon you will see statistics about the use of weapons. You are not forced to go to this site, but to respond to it negatively, not using it is akin to how all Cs now in absentia litter warface.

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
I just disable it when I play and I have a browser open not always from the game go simply fold when you have messages posmatret uncomfortable to enable it to vyklyuchat connection interrupt when switched off, for this I am cautious about the website negative have newtotals just for me, he's suspicious and all, I think so, and there is some info there that is not interesting to me and why did you do me this empty response wrote I understand I expressed a personal opinion and not an evaluation of the site in General differ slightly, the boundaries between opinion and negative evaluation

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

I suppose, like the site where I can watch about anything yourself! For example how much do I need to kill on pvp to get the article. Yes, and taking in the clan, you Can check on the website of his skill. The website is excellent, 5 points

999ARTUR666 22.07.20

Of course you did))

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

999ARTUR666
Krasava