3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korvin24 22.07.20 02:49 am

Who's ready for ban cheaters forever.with blocking ip addresses (Warface)

Cheats hinder easy to play
16 Comments
Sort by:
p
pupsik29 22.07.20

Long time forever , and the fact that punishment is a warning?

M
MishaBelyy 22.07.20

I think citerio not what and who will not be able to stop. Cheaters is stupid and inept students who saved on meals at school and bought private cheats

Ban by ip forever is nice, but they are anyway replaced by Windu and will play again with cheats

M
McSergey 22.07.20

Long time forever, they all interfere with play RM, pvp,

K
Kolka Shapkin 22.07.20

for the beginners they just shaft, every room, wherever you go they are everywhere! one ACC was banned, he creates another, so that the ban on ip is the right one)

S
Soap Roberto 22.07.20

Not that forever, so I would hand breaks off and bugger for that. And the fact that someone is higher rank and lots of money, they banned them after complaining to the admins and after the security updates again they spoil the game of its kind.

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

I totally agree! And it is necessary not only banned forever, but also bream nadovat

n
nikita2112 22.07.20

Some ban by IP, Dodik? Most of the dynamic IPS.

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

Yes, the most normal is the ban by ip for them

a
airstorm 22.07.20

To block IP makes no sense, because (as it was written two comments above) most dynamic IP. Cheaters, trolls and pirates (who know the case) almost all prefer to purchase Internet bandwidth from your ISP with dynamic IP ...even the optics, so if you need to restart the optical modem and get new IP.
I will say more: even by MAC address it makes no sense to block, because all the above-mentioned category of people knows and uses tools like mac address changer for his substitution or modification.
The only way to remove cheaters from online games that have servers fit antibot (ACCORDING to track and ban players who use bots, scripts, macros, etc.). But such projects are, alas, very little. If the online game corresponds to :
zadonatil a lot of Finance,
I bought a bot/script/etc.,
ran it in the game
again zadonatil on a new gaming gadgets ...
?????
PROFIT !!!!
in 99.99% of cases the developer will not even think to ban those who are donating, because it decreases income. Even the argument cheaters are forcing normal players to quit the game will not have any success, because the developer will cover answer like this project for 4-6 years, it is more important to get the players money today and in the future it will be a new ХХХZZZ 2 , then 3, then 4 and so forth (I mean game).
However, there are online projects where there is protection of type antibot, unfortunately such projects are few. Even fewer (of them) has an effective protection that does not slow down the game and not make mistakes in calculations cheaters.
;)

E
Extor Menoger 22.07.20

What is the problem. Enter donation and will sell cheats legally

a
airstorm 22.07.20

Extor Menoger
Sure! Some developers do: they create a cheat and sell it option: subscription for 1 month or pay and play until the next game updates

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

airstorm
Campaign and warface so

R
Ragnar_ 22.07.20

Well tried man cheats immediately ban for it or something, who doesn't, understand, forgive)))

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Ragnar
Oh well! How to forgive! Pinned!

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

Ragnar
them every day who are trying the first one 100 times so the ban should be and always to think in the next time is it worth probyvat cheats or not he knows that the game rules forbid it and it was banned and still shakes them and plays with them if he read the rules to understand what will happen if you say nebanice such game is stupid cheaters will sink and close enough and will be even greater if only the administration had the same logic as you then the game would already nebylo

a
airstorm 22.07.20

Eligos 123
Not surprising. If point blank, counter-strike or call of duty modern warfare cheating + Donat has become the norm, then why does Warface have to be left behind? Here the matter rests on the greed of developers, well, maybe even in a certain percentage of positive attitude (mind you, the root of the word lay down - they put the interests of the players ... will take it with humor;) )
It is useless to write to the developers on the forum to collect a few dozen thousand signatures and submit the petition as an argument. The developers themselves to decide which policy servers for their more otkrivaet: cheats with donatstvo and a large amount of profit in a short time or slow but steady increase in the number of players with a corresponding increase in revenues. For example survarium at the beginning of this fall introduced the same anti-cheat, which began generously to distribute bans in all areas :D - in the course of a month and a half, the number of players was reduced (corny blocked), then start to rise.(arrival of the new players).
Perhaps in your Office will welcome the change. Time will tell ;)