3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joe Yargh 22.07.20 02:50 am

Need advice...

RX 480 4GB from HIS with the IceQ X2 screws for 15K worth taking for 1600x900 monitor? I don't necessarily need the highest graphics settings in games... At the expense of CPU... It will not neck, I have not the slightest doubt. The screws are pointed, not to say that they say hot, because the cooling good...
9 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 22.07.20

Yargh Joe wrote:
At the expense of CPU... It will not neck, I have not the slightest doubt.
wait'll pull out my crystal ball and begin to find out what's your processor..
What kind of people, damn it? Do not properly and fully formulate the question?

J
Joe Yargh 22.07.20

-SK.art-
The question is. I'm not asking you to figure out which processor, or whether he will pull out a card. I ask just to answer one question, which is in the text. What kind of people, damn it? Do not properly and fully formulate a response?

M
MagicHero 22.07.20

Joe Yargh
And how do you think you can give an answer if you don't know what's your processor. What about your answer is dumber then I ever seen :)
Although I will try too get the crystal ball. Oooooooo I see finally the processor of the author's themes there 6950K i7 and 32 gig of operative. Well what can I say, the processor will not be the neck in the system. I think I helped author and topic can be closed.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

well, just think will not and maximum not needed then you can take
although I would say варп37 peck-peck ought to take a card on 8 gibalov
UltraATA Igor, however, such authorization not know exactly how many. I would have given smooth in Rheine 30-40 fps even so.

-
-SK.art- 22.07.20

Joe Yargh
I was like not understand the question. I thought you asked me He would not neck, I don't have the slightest idea?)) Answered in the morning, still asleep, because not penetrated into the essence.
As for the question: I would recommend to pay attention to GTX1060, instead of 480. At NVIDIA better things with support and optimization of games.

M
MagicHero 22.07.20

Joe Yargh
The maximal settings in the game to put can but to get a stable 60 NO. Sometimes generally not that stable and even 60 to 30 fps will not rise.

W
WWQ 22.07.20

Joe Yargh
under this permission, I would take 470 to 4гига, but at such low resolutions, a lot depends on the rest of the system , of course if you need a high fps... what's the problem to buy a monitor fhd, they're not at all the dear, and there is already possible and 1060 to take.

M
MagicHero 22.07.20

WWQ
I would not say that the resolution was too low which will lead to increased productivity. 1600x900 is only 30% less resolution 1920x1080 and the performance compared to 1080p will increase by 20-25 percent.

W
WWQ 22.07.20

MagicHero
I said it all to what is now the modern card level 1070-1080 even in fhd rested in percent, not all of course projects, but in many new. Sometimes even 6600к not over 1070, but that's rare...but in your case, the resolution is even lower... as a result, the load on percent more... and let you even assume 6700, but at this resolution , a map of powerful 1060/480 I would not put, although the owner of the master, but in my opinion this resolution goes well rx470 4GB which in a light acceleration catches up with the older version and is cheaper.