3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kukuruza27 22.07.20 02:51 am

About the chaos in the game (Dishonored 2)

If the first task is to kill all and get the high chaos and the other to play peacefully, would the norms of the ending? Or anyone at all for the entire game to not kill?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Admin_Mudak 22.07.20

Play in good conscience.
You can kill up to three people + the key character and get the good ending.

K
Kukuruza27 22.07.20

Max_Sunmoon
Damn, I'm just in the first mission killed 30 people plus a main goal, the campaign kapets good ending))

s
snake_predator 22.07.20

I finished for Emily, a good ending (stealth) and now pass for Corvo, clean all the killing, let's see what happens)

S
Shadow_QZ 22.07.20

Кукуруза27
Max_Sunmoon
I kill almost everything that moves, but the key is eliminated without the killing and the game ended with a good ending blah... he was surprised

A
Admin_Mudak 22.07.20

Shadow_QZ
Dark magic)

A
Amishor 22.07.20

Why all play for Corvo on high chaos? I mean, I was planning to do in the next passage, but why?

A
Admin_Mudak 22.07.20

Amishor
I play for Corvo gently, this is my vision of his character. Balanced, rational defender of the crown.
Sees a crime and can intervene - intervene, kill key opponents, the logic further interference.
The ending is good.

a
antonfox 22.07.20

Amishor
it is more brutal and deadly if you look at the skills and character. almost all skills tend to kill

A
Amishor 22.07.20

Max_Sunmoon
I in the first part and couldn't bring myself to kill anyone, although, was held three times - always on stealth and the minimum of casualties. Imagine this game as a bloodbath.

A
Admin_Mudak 22.07.20

Amishor
Agree

s
saa0891 22.07.20

Amishor wrote:
Why all play for Corvo on high chaos? I mean, I was planning to do in the next passage, but why?
I still just,the first passage was for Emily,because I wanted to in the first time to try a new character and new abilities,and secondly I just like you in the first part and could not bring myself to kill all (generally I try to stealth in General no one to kill,max stun or put to sleep,so just play much more interesting) and here in the second part I still decided to make a massacre playing as Corvo,primarily to see how all this will affect the world characters and endings.

Well, on the topic about the high chaos,I certainly expected a greater effect on the world,I went up to the fifth mission,so what are most noticeable,first of all in many places where it was formerly civilians or guards appeared dead and putrid body of the wasp.
But what I liked the most,there were clashes between the NTC,i.e., they began to kill each other,especially remembered for two things.First time on the roof of a building when the usual PS nice pushes off the roof,and the second point where the three guards were ambushed,one of them played the victim (when he was trying to help all three of them attacked) so between the guards, skirmish and killed one another,do not know the chaos whether it is affected or something else,but passing over Emily's low chaos I have these murders was not.

Also the heart which holds the soul of the Empress Jessamine more comments that Corvo became the bloody murderer and stuff like that.The heart is here by the way interesting has now made it can tell you about every NPC.