3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekir 22.07.20 02:51 am

What to do when not rushing the game? (Warface)

Played, himself, in the morning, did krosaki and large series rush and even managed to sebacate brainiac! But by evening, the level of play dropped when I reflexively onto his head and controll Kalash without difficulty, but now the Kalash tresette and reflex allows you to lock in storonu there, and about accurate headshots in a split second and not talking. Can prompt, what do you what can be done for prevention, and what to do to have the game flooded?!
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
L1et 22.07.20

Everything is clear need to rest you're just tired from the game ! I tsarska activity only in the evening in the morning odd not rushing here ! Plus just do the breaks at least an hour so that bunch was able to go out =)

C
CryteK 22.07.20

Jerking off to Sasha grey Atvichayu helps.

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

To perform the game. Buy sweet. Pat the cat. Remember the walks in the fresh air.

E
Elaley 22.07.20

Exit the game and do not waste your time in the shuffle.
Download some alone free time for vacation.

K
Kolka Shapkin 22.07.20

come out to the game! the next day come))

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

when not talking in pvp go to pve

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 22.07.20

Nekir
A day to maintain a high level of concentration impossible. I likewise rolled a sniper and during long battles, the concentration drops and with it the accuracy. Because notice that began to play worse, make a break for about an hour, seagulls hover, just skip it, and then the battle. If it worked - for a couple of hours will suffice. If not, better an hour or three pokemarit or to go outside to get some air. Above all else, not only to replenish vitality, but also reduce emotional stress, especially negative, when the wind itself, the fact that either the opponents of skill or to cancer has slipped. And with that mindset we can safely fly into battle.

G
GG4 22.07.20

Nekir
Cheats to pull up.

n
nikita2112 22.07.20

A day in this x-nu zadrotit? Are you sick? Me to COP a maximum of 3 rollers are missing. Then just not interested.

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

You need your hands to align!

S
StimyL_____ 22.07.20

Rest)))

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

L1et
Golden words?