3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 22.07.20 02:51 am

whether pacifista if drugged and then killed the current enemy accidentally (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

I started prohodit second time without killing nobody and knocked out one guy and then run a switch and its shock killed.It wakes deemed that I killed him or not?and I just do not pay attention to it and has passed on or better will be downloaded and re-take?just a pity I'm already far after that
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antonyuuuuuck 22.07.20

no, obviously

I
Ivan Bystrov 22.07.20

Certainly do not give, it is clearly

S
Setesh 22.07.20

restart, because they do not give
when he passed, one was cut down and dragged to bury, passing through the door, it stuck there due to a bug, and the door closed, killing him) I had to reboot

n
nik820 22.07.20

hmm...strange,because I was given

S
Scattered boy 22.07.20

okay thanks then will load again sorry I have it all the time, I passed from that place.Well, nothing will replay

S
Scattered boy 22.07.20

better will load much like pacifist to

s
saa0891 22.07.20

Sometimes the way NPCs can drop the hoof, even if it's just stun,for example hitting the interior (I have several of these accidents was),so you have to be careful.

T
The Dark Side 22.07.20

Scattered boy
Give, at least, gave me. In locations where manufactured drugs, electricity, killed several guards already subdued. The replay of the some achievements were lazy, but the achievement is still open. Most likely in the game of indirect murder is already stunned/incapacitated enemies are not considered.

D
DrAgon_steel 22.07.20

You do not whether the guard so deftly appease us, which has card access to the Elevator to take should have been? )))

A
AlexeyMC 22.07.20

DrAgon_steel
Ha, it was the same.. And before him in the heavy bran guy fried as in blown up the station. And you can not see enemies agrada. But I'm not a pacifist, I who deserves to die, dies....

D
DrAgon_steel 22.07.20

Achivki for chase to drive themselves in any frame, it is purely individual, for everybody.
The question immediately arises - and if I achieve naiteru - stupidly running the game with the cheat codes or trainer?
And about the substance of the question - I guess - meaning from your hand, and the fact that he's out there somewhere then fell or fried, it is gravity or electricity is to blame, they demand.