3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 01.09.19 02:10 pm

Worst game in 2018

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the worst game of the year. Which released in 2018 is this for you?

To write about the best game 2018 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2019 here.
279 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeli-li 01.09.19

Red Dead Redemption 2

k
kot942010 01.09.19

FallenGhost
Fallout 76
Tekeli-Li
Logvinov, pereligina.

J
J. Marston 01.09.19

Yes, nothing disappointed. Far Cry 5 and Assassin turned good, and battle, and 76 as if from the beginning it was all clear.
Fall immediately, was announced as MMO, grindilka with no story, so it came out, no disappointments.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 01.09.19

Nothing disappointed because my hopes were not.

n
nicholas.sire 01.09.19

UFC 3, Vampyr.

P. S. as to this list close RDR2. Not yet completed, but expected more rock)

Foul 76 and Odissi not going to play)

j
jax baron 01.09.19

Gof of war

F
FallenGhost 01.09.19

Of those that passed - I don't really like SINNER: Sacrifice for Redemption.

v
vstorspb 01.09.19

Just answer as a person interested in games and irodalom, because this game is not played, but read a lot and looked about her. Worst game, and at the same time and tremendous frustrations - it certainly Fallout 76. Bad reviews from critics, players, poor sales. I write with regret, because Fallout 4 at the time really came, still the leader among all of my games at the stilted clock. Did not expect this from the Gazebo, was very respectful to her before. At the time, was thinking about buying Fallout 76. But many consider Fallout 76 as a slap in the face to gamers. I'm always up for a good game, enjoy the success of the games will not even play, such as strategy and game in isometric perspective, not mine. But I'm always with the motto: more games good and different. 76 but Fallout is a bummer. Sad.

k
kan kanich 01.09.19

Fallout 76 Booolshim ahead, but not much hope there !

K
Kosh13 01.09.19

Hard to say for sure. So many disappointing projects. One worse than the other. Probably the most as the Odyssey and BF V. the 2 the game showed how degraded the once great series and the entire gaming industry as a whole. I am sure it is the sunset.

Z
Z126 01.09.19

Fallout 76 - best game of the year at the end.
1 Empty, but a huge world
2 Poor optimization
3 Bugs
4 the Lack of plot
5 Pumping cards
6 No atmosphere postapokalipsisa
7 Where the NPC?Why was it necessary to get rid of them?

B
Bob_Skull 01.09.19

Fallout 76
Conan Exiles

N
NITROOOOO 01.09.19

Far Cry 5

y
yurkess 01.09.19

Fallout 76, there is nothing to say

R
Richards 01.09.19

PubGovno, CS GOvno, Fortnite, Dota 2,
Everything else is either just not drained, or not drained as it should and Bethke.

G
Gans fon Friderman 01.09.19

Richard
This games 2018? I don't know something?

a
antibiotic90 01.09.19

NITROOOOO
Oh, and You harbored some hope, starting with the 4 parts of the series? 3 was a fresh breath in the gaming industry (the notorious tower you can close your eyes by story, graphics and gameplay), and starting from the fourth began to make a blueprint, stupidly changing the setting. Here we have several long conveyors, which are playing from part to part, a feeling that he was in Groundhog Day: Assasin (after 3 of exception for me is Black flag, but perhaps because of my sympathy for the pirate theme), farkray, Kalda, now and battle marks in this list..
But if on the topic: for me personally, this Battle (just because of its wetness), I was waiting for; if the objective is Folic.

D
DrAgOn91 01.09.19

Fallout 76 m...Yes

R
Ray_S 01.09.19

This year is no surprise - did not have to play in anything the worst by 2018.
adversely can include:
Defiance 2050 - the original liked it, but release it under the guise of new games is rediculous.
agony - well, here it is clear that expectations are not met many.
Vampyr - Lorne potential of the game promised more.
Immortal: Unchained - just a little gone, a clumsy toy.

o
oreol457 01.09.19

The Crew of 2 was disappointing ..