3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neangel.20021 22.07.20 02:51 am

Your opinion about the game (Warface)

What would you like to see in future, whether all suits you, what would you change
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 22.07.20

neangel.20021
Not yet played this game. But the reviews the game is shit.

A
Angry Destroyer 22.07.20

Protocol10
For reviews don't need to see. Look at their opinion. As for me, the game is at least some attention, but worth it.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 22.07.20

Flashed the old, that the game is shit.

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Protocol10
Yes, but why? Great game!

z
zhekansky 22.07.20

The game is very cool,but don presses((

P
Protocol10 22.07.20

gaben_nuwell
I have a b3 and bf4 with additions and something I don't see the point in trying varfeys.

z
zhekansky 22.07.20

I wish that at least some balance was and that is fair game(((

L
L1et 22.07.20

The game itself is well, not bad 7.5/10 but for donation managarova mail they with the rules of the game have done cal ! And only Euro server cause positive feedback !

W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 22.07.20

When it was played. If you do not want to rebuild this game, you will have to bend, because a Donath-weapons iMovie. And the game is filled with students (which drove mom typical players in the movie) a little more than full. Some of the shit.

K
Kolka Shapkin 22.07.20

normal balance and friezes

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

Game moggle to be average if not anal Donat and shkolota

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 22.07.20

UnitedSexyCrey
The key word once every month the game changes, and often mail bespalevno cut some naivnoy donation to twisted new. Hey guys McMillan CS5 became malozemelnyh bolt that requires proper skill and handling to somehow vanhotel. Hey guys Sig Sauer P226C lost his iboost when he stuck a multiplier of 2.65 in the head - he now even some bots in the head not vancott, not to mention PvP. Hey guys USAS-12 does not look so embodim on the background of recent pump-action shotguns. Tavor CTAR-21 - there was a minor impact, which is necessary to control. Calico M951S will save your life in battle with boltovskoy only if you are in the Titan's ass to the wall going down. Type 97 fade into the background М16А3, which is also quite picky about the experience thing. The old crown gear was gone and the new has slightly higher stats in comparison with the conventional variant. Appeared magma helmets and combat armor that hold tons of bullets. From a normal AS50 sometimes it is necessary to produce up to three rounds, to pick up at least one. Now running a public Warbucks at the time - as Val, Orsis T-5000, Sidewinder Venom, Imbel IA2, PP-2000, SR-2 Heather. Even a brand new MSBS Radon can set the heat. From the donation were only Fabarm's М16А3, Honey Badger and Ах308 with the Steyr Scout. The rest of the donut is rare and more for psychological intimidation. Rarely meet ACR and ACR CQB, FN SCAR-H, XM-8 Compact, the Glock 18C is not every sniper. M249 Para migrated to PvE along with the recently introduced control panel Pecheneg. Can't remember the last time you saw a UMP, Mk14 EBR, together with a Remington R11 RSASS - only, PvE only see. DSA SA58 SPR - also a rare instance. Svu-as is not very suitable for PvP, it seems to me a more fun run. Everyone forgot SIX12, Mossberg 500 Custom is also relatively rare yuzayut. Sometimes found a saiga-12C, but no more. SCAR-L PDW is not too much common, after I lost vansat in the head.

So attribute it to the presence of IBE-donation makes no sense - it is outdated and was replaced with the equivalent in-game currency.

PS: x2 do not share? I should be grateful and thankful;)

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Great game

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
Bro! Golden words!

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

T. T. G
And what a butt donut?