3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 22.07.20 02:51 am

Impressions of the game. (Life is Feudal: Your Own)

Share impressions who already plays.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dasha77 22.07.20

So far, only negative, the game still needs to work. Holes in the ground textures, the curve control evil, which constantly have to press tab hate, no Rus.yaz even developed Russian and so on. And throw in steam this flaw for 30 bucks clean divorce, 300 rubles it cost!

B
Brawl 22.07.20

Dasha77
This is an alpha version of the game, and to expect perfect optimization or absence of bugs in the game at least silly. HUD in the game is clear and simple again, if you're not a stupid player... the Russian Language will be at release because to develop the game and fix bugs, as it is easier in English because the language is more adapted to it. My opinion, the game is worth the money, given the fact that in the future will give the buns in the MMO version.

D
Dasha77 22.07.20

Brawl
I'm talking about the fact that divorced Nedorezov, which are thrown out in the steam Bagan raw product for such money! Russian the incentive is written - is Not supported and if you noticed that in all games where such an inscription, it is not and never will be!

T
T-and 22.07.20

Dasha77
Well, actually developed personally, after the release, said Russian will.
And Yes, the game is promising but there is virtually nahrebelny even for an alpha.

Z
Zere 22.07.20

Brawl
If I have correctly read and translated, the only bun in the MMO version will is 1 free character, 1 character in the game will cost either $ 20 or 20 Euro, I did not understand, such as the Euro (no abonentki, only a character slot)

But if the game will be developed as well as now, really looking forward to (since crafting in Rust I get sick of the misery...)
sorry demo not found where to download

b
barkas_84 22.07.20

wait I think the game staisha

a
aerotaxi 22.07.20

great game I liked PTS and despite some bugs and implemented a lot of though version only 0,3,6 and Russian already have

K
Korax66623 22.07.20

All of it! Developed moving in the right direction. But I do not dare to call this game sandbox. A sandbox is something simple, dynamic... Concocted a fruit cake, did not like - broke his shovel! And then really over each handful of nails shaking... Blah, I certainly suspected that to make the nail difficult, but that so )) Look for a company, and that the creation of the nail alone it will take the FLOOR(mlyad)LIFE!

A
Artem080 22.07.20

How to cancel the demolition of the structure?

a
alurb 22.07.20

Toy pinned ,but the fact that the servers are falling ,messing up everything.2 days times 7 fell.
PS who wants to try search for the Repack version 1.1.1.12 ,early steam does not run.

E
Elliot23 22.07.20

Kind of toy. Almost simulator the savage with a bare ass, which, under the sincere passion of the player be into details, may be time to shake up the fucking knight of Camelot on horseback. The game is a great lover but if you are Spud that will entice so zadvinie Curling with BodogAri 2.