3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey 75 22.07.20 02:51 am

Nano suits in the boxes good luck (Warface)

In the latest update in the boxes good luck for the credits appeared Nanosuit. What motivated the developers of the game - let's reason together !!! )) I think the idea is interesting, but why not make each costume on a separate box, but it turns out like a set of weapon magma !!!!! For example - one does not need a stormtrooper costume or a doctor, but the law of meanness, they will fall, and the first boxes ))) And the long-awaited suit of a sniper will drop say 20 boxes, and this is a moment about 1200 credits !!! Question - what's the point ? )))
15 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikala11 22.07.20

skins are not full-time

D
Dokf 22.07.20

it is strange to ask about the meaning.
mail,money.
that's the whole point

S
Sergey Minyaylov 22.07.20

daaaaa. 's up. but there are types who bought nano-suit for 1750к when you had the chance. now anyone can buy. a couple of weeks pass and prtsent 70 will be prophets to drive, naturally economize on school lunch

S
Sergey 75 22.07.20

Dobraatebe
I agree that they would have earned more if I put it in the retail - hence the question )))

W
WWWS777 22.07.20

Sergei 75
Fully agree retail , or at least each class has its own box good luck , it would be much better.

l
lookaway 22.07.20

random is always beneficial to the one who sells. it accumulates and buy a suit now is for 20 boxes to take to knock.

T
Tvinco 22.07.20

And then the box with the credits...one carton(10 to 100 credits) for 50p...and some of the loans will be available at the time...S

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

What nonsense! Skins in boxes

c
canteexnik 22.07.20

But what he does give, simply decorated or what?

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

it so will not buy and there remain one 120 credits for example why not either spin the suit that will hang without doing the remaining credits

S
Sergey 75 22.07.20

Den4ik33
Just what we need luck ???? Not real easy !!! The razor, say, 100% would have fallen )))

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

some have the attitude that they either fall out or not he had extra credit left and can't wait to merge these and introduce similar purely for collection truthnot even but the demand is there

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Mat1985g
Yes, and nothing more

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Sergei 75
Ruined forever sucks

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

I write all surprising mile pulls money introduce guns for the credits well as you would like it's business as not as they won't be at his own expense to contain the game and the tournaments to spend needless money will pull but in General it is everyone's business to pull this costume or not reluctantly, do not pull and if it is raised some so decided to knock and merged in the shuffle here and nedovolstvo and you was given a youtubers lucky or not who cares he's with channels and streams of dough and enough soap for a PR game on the TV fall to him afford it bad luck unlike us he made a video about the box, though he was not lucky he repulsed a plus for the views that tied up on video