3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20 02:51 am

Ultra Texture Pack (Watch_Dogs 2)

Has anyone put ultra textures? It is worth it or noticeable prosidaet fps, in General, those who put, share your opinion
11 Comments
Sort by:
i
iDominion 22.07.20

The difference is noticeable, but the fps sits down by 15-20 on GTX 1080 2k

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

iDominion
Thanks for the info, I will not put just when the drawdown will go and I'm better without them, but play with 60 fps

i
iDominion 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Try it all in full hd not so much squander.

Y
Ygrumyi 22.07.20

I stand on 1070 drawdowns did not notice before and after on ultra in 1080p everything is stable(Well, in 2K may have been)

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

iDominion
Ygrumyi
Yes, the point is I do not have Fhd and 1440p resolution, I'm here and I'm afraid that procede will go and 27 inches is not isova in 1080p to play, it is better to leave as is

i
iDominion 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Most resurov guzzle the cool shade, they should be put on ultra. And AO set to HBAO+ for the idea of norms should be.

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

iDominion
If you mean the shadow of PSAA or PCSA (or something like this) that I did not set, I have them on ultra. But the lighting I don't know, there is still HMSSAO what, so it seems a little less demanding than HBAO as I specific differences were observed. But I have HBAO on

b
bazilews 22.07.20

Guys,the game is worth buying?

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

bazilews
My IMHO - Yes, it is. If not very powerful video card safely play on medium-high with SMAA anti-aliasing (most adequate)

b
bazilews 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Well as the story,graphics?

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

bazilews
Here is a copy of my impressions of the game:
Well, everything is great! I'm quite pleased! Even say excited! In fact, very positive reviews in the Trims speak for themselves. There is humor, there are interesting and richer gameplay than the first part, the city is also more interesting, scenic, beautiful, good story, screwed Parkhurst, stealth became much more interesting, is what to do outside of missions, the most important thing. Just kurolesit very addictive and fun! Agrit themselves cops and Troll them for hours on end I like it! The second part to experience in the big city has much more to offer than the original. Yubisoft did the work on the bugs and they were able to focus the series in the right direction. I'm willing to wait watch dogs 3! In the meantime, 10 cool Trushnikov for Marcus out of 10! I drove on!
As for graphics, it is pleasant to eyes but nothing more.