3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonta 22.07.20 02:52 am

Quest Supplement blood and wine is Change (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Standing in the hall with an outstretched from edge to edge with the rope pressed 3 button opening door , up to 4 no ARD, no bow, no bombs can't reach, too far for a bow, for the sign also, and the bomb button not responding
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
Odin_ 22.07.20

leonta
Only onions.

B
Bupycop 22.07.20

leonta
Lol, do you even understand himself? You're the type to throw bombs farther than a flying bolt from a crossbow? Well, well... maybe you're not in the plate shoot?

I
Ivanych 22.07.20

leonta
Onion is not necessary, try the CROSSBOW!

l
leonta 22.07.20

thirty times vstretil of the most powerful crossbow from different positions , with different arrows , maybe some arrows with Aarda need and Yes 4 button in the middle of the room on a piece of rock hanging,,, right

R
RBunny 22.07.20

Yes, everything is fine even reach the flawed crossbow,and standard arrows.

l
leonta 22.07.20

I have a button any only Aardam close , right now, the crossbow skills shake, no one knows whether the code for the flight to fly up to the button and hit it Aardam?

L
Lexx77 22.07.20

Yes, the crossbow that was breaking the bolts the first time the far button is pressed. To jump and fly button is not necessary...

l
leonta 22.07.20

how not to need to jump and fly I have the first three buttons only Aardam close to shoot at them is useless all the arrows tried