3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VYCanisMajoris 22.07.20 02:52 am

Scammers CP (Diablo 2)

Always wondered why there is no topic with scammers on HF? so people just wrote the accounts of those who do not faithfully use the services of taxi drivers, so to speak mini-kartoteka to warn those people who may be deceived in the future. And start first:

butaxa *uriy_traffik - Ist
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 22.07.20

VYCanisMajoris
Yes, there was once a similar subject, but there is an unexpected twist happened later
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/otbrosy_pg_x-759189/

O
Olezha Buhalo 22.07.20

do not care finally,there is to get 30 minutes on strength) when it became boring to play, I Texanol of the nubas. izi. well thrown.well Sook che) pnha tipoca . and all the bastard can be seen from far

V
VYCanisMajoris 22.07.20

Oleg Bukhalo
Yes, I would not because of the runes, 1-2 drone with a taxi a day (at best) not get rich, just rats need to identify and publicize to the whole society))

I
Immense 22.07.20

VYCanisMajoris
/whois and the PC it. Until you get bored.

G
Gav 22.07.20

VYCanisMajoris wrote:
Always wondered why there is no topic with scammers on HF
ХФVYCanisMajoris throwing th PC it.

V
VYCanisMajoris 22.07.20

Dobermn
neighing Haggadah

G
Gav 22.07.20

VYCanisMajoris
sorry. I count on you to figure out why the theme is not :(

F
FludoTron 22.07.20

VYCanisMajoris
Dober leads to the fact that will need a notary zaverennie screenshots with print Firka prove guilt.

V
VYCanisMajoris 22.07.20

FlyDoTrona
I just didn't think that Scam on HF - equivalent to such a serious accusation, as an example to throw at the ACC with gear or ber)) by the lazy to make screens, but since it's so important that for the future uchtu

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

VYCanisMajoris
Saw him in the chat again, I'll know.

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Here's a link to the topic Torum given, to those who are already not the first time the link of this post question, and the topic and everything in it was created up to the moment when he Torum became scammers?)

V
VYCanisMajoris 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
this type of seized East and before livnot still had the nerve to ask th fall :D

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

VYCanisMajoris
this someone else today, it complained, saying poles in the same way stole ;D