3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.07.20 02:52 am

RAM? (Battlefield 1)

Now costs two laths on 4gb (2x4gb=8gb) are working in dual channel mode ) you Want to buy a the bar at 8gb, and put the 8gb in the main entrance, and bring the bar up to 4gb and 12gb to get together and they will work in single channel mode ) So the question is will there be enough battle Namba van 12gb in single channel mode at medium settings.
My Pitch
Intel i5-3470 3200 MHz 3400 MHz Boost
GTX 960 (2 GB)
8 GB RAM (12Gb wakes)
Monitor 60Hz 1920x1080
Windows 10
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 22.07.20

Enough

R
Ragnar_ 22.07.20

Of course

B
Bourne_J 22.07.20

This amount of memory will suffice).

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.07.20

Now frieze somewhere after two rounds are program that really helps Wise Memory Optimizer, but there is a but, there is a strong frieze five seconds ten then abruptly hangs out and everything goes smoothly for a couple of hours so two or three, the catch is that the app is very Josquin cleans RAM and all into I gruzilos to the paging file and operatives from batelfilda cleaned and textures sometimes loaded late sometimes myltse slips but not frieze, as I understand it one is only two gigs of VRAM the game is first scored texture in the RAM file padkazki cator slow due to the fact that is on a slow disk Roskam that's where even on top systems can be friezes if the pagefile is on the ssd

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.07.20

Shadowarm
XS well, put you'll see) you all say that's enough that would be who said that he had 12gb operatives and everything is fine ) and so thank you very much ) all chathiram )

d
danene 22.07.20

19lexa19
And how much fps on this conference?

S
Shadowarm 22.07.20

19lexa19
In the beta version of 8 gigs is not enough,after 3 to 4 rounds the game is eat all operatives,began freezes.Accordingly, 12 gigs is enough.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.07.20

danene
On medium with antialiasing fxaa, well, an average of 70 fps at the most in a row to 56 fps, and the game flies only operatives have the need to buy more ) but I turned off the plane in the game and set the config in the game folder the lock to 75 fps and resolution kakihto nafig unnecessary tiney reduced the difference in the game neuvidel and the growth and stability added )

P
Pielon 22.07.20

Enough of course

A
AnPei 22.07.20

19lexa19
Something you naclonal. I had 8 gigs of RAM 2x4 gb., was involved single channel to dual channel the motherboard, the bar was raised to install the cooler over the CPU to remove one bar and need to remove the cooler, this option did not suit. Rewrote the detailed characteristics of RAM and the store picked up another bar with 4 gb. the same company, put it .I now have 12 gb., comp. when you first turn them showed.

A
Andrey Baulin 22.07.20

19lexa19
Why don't you put 4+4+8? I put battles on medium normally went.

D
Dova1999 22.07.20

Definitely should be enough

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.07.20

Andrew Baulin
Two entrances to the Mat.Board the maximum possible memory on it is 16Gb

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.07.20

Andrew Baulin
And direct or frieze now? So how do you they are with different memory size that one hundred percent works in single channel mode ) If you have not frieze with 16 Gb I think I have 12 Gb wakes regulations, too, wakes ) just file padkazki reduce ) Well neshaminy something ) but if a bummer wakes up then buy another 8 and call it a day )

A
Andrey Baulin 22.07.20

19lexa19
No, CPU-z shows dual channel mode. And paging I completely removed nafig.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.07.20

Andrew Baulin
Zashibis, and what brand memory?

D
Dreik Fernis 22.07.20

19lexa19 wrote:
there will be enough battles Namba van 12gb in single channel mode at medium settings.
As long as the memory of the video card is fully loaded, the performance of single-channel RAM mode on fps is almost not affected.In General serednih settings enough.

A
Andrey Baulin 22.07.20

19lexa19
Kingston. The most simple.

b
billypit 22.07.20

19lexa19
When two bars of memory will work in dual channel mode.
Even if they are different. The same urge, but not categorically.
Another thing is that the timings will be put up in common, but not the fact that the best for both straps.
So after installation will remain the question of stability.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.07.20

billypit
Well, all I entered, it is necessary to verify in practice ) Thank you all for your help )