3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antonrogov 21.10.19 10:23 am

How to earn those glasses?

Who for a job in the Grand Prix.
Got a job to do: Win an official competitive game (for cs GO), 50 points for each. I won. Nothing.
There is a task: Earn experience by completing the official game in any mode, 10 points for each. I played 6 times, they gave only 10 points, and yesterday. Today was not given.
Event broken? Or am I doing something wrong?
2 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gerc 21.10.19

I'll try to explain the mechanics of running a race. He didn't understand until purchase on sale.
In order to get points and fill the tank, suddenly this tank need to have. The tank is filled only shopping based tank 59 points for every 10 rubles spent on sale. Plus, each day, 100 points tank give free. In the first day of the sale all accrued a lot of points for previous purchases on Steam before the sale.
When you have the tank capacity, it can fill in points petrol that you get for achievements in games and quests a sale. Beside the game there is a button which is pouring points of gasoline in the tank. Fill the tank with petrol you can do to boost their team a maximum of 1000 points (but may be less). When you make haste you will lose not only gasoline but the tank capacity!
If you have no tank, and goggles petrol for the games you will not be charged. And yet, you can't have gasoline in a specific game more than the tank capacity. For example I have to the sale has been accumulated more than 30 thousand points in Killing Floor 2. I bought a couple of games and got it for 3600 points of the tank. Then decided to fill the tank points from the game and I have all these points over 3600 cleared. So look what games you better pour petrol, because you can fill only the tank capacity and the remaining points are lost.

a
antonrogov 21.10.19

Gerc
Thank you, so clear. But that tank capacity is lost, it's bad. I'm dreaming about a discount of 100 rubles.