3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HACAMOMDELEHET 22.07.20 02:52 am

The soul is torn what to buy (Overwatch)

Overwatch or Battelfild 1

Battelfild 1 cheaper by the prices of 1200 ,and Overwatch is closer to me but more expensive
32 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flippy1801 22.07.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
Want something mashtabno, graphite and long rounds-take the BF1
Want something faster, more fun and with small rounds -- Overwatch

K
KroRex 22.07.20

Of Course Overwatch. It will actively support without the season pass. And active support of battle will stop if the next part of Dice.

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 22.07.20

Flippy1801
:( For 2000 I can buy NFS and Battelfild 1

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 22.07.20

KroRex
Okay 4ka supported , community maps and all the works , another thing is that this is a different game , my battle comp does not allow you to play , but I would have gotten it in Overwatch can safely play but damn as it is a dull game , a variety of gaming situations, the battle can give a lot more.

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 22.07.20

KroRex
I agree with you.
Still pisses me off that in battle constantly killing God knows where.
And in Overwatch leaner more fun chtol

K
KroRex 22.07.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
4ka supported through the stump deck, any reasonable upgrades that you can find for your active support no. Besides, even the kind of support that she has, this is the exception rather than the rule.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 22.07.20

Overwatch! Batelfild crap

M
Marsj 22.07.20

Overwatch, since Blizzard is actively fighting kitakami.

K
KroRex 22.07.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
I agree, in battle to have fun, you need to gather a big company. In overwatch concentration is more fun.

J
JUnnAmmED 22.07.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
KroRex
The four already officially not supported,not dezinformare people.
And on the subject,if you have 5 friends that have or are willing to purchase Overwatch - take it
If not and you're prepared to tolerate crooked balance,bugs,sometimes mysterious,though quite rare not register hits,sometimes get on chitakov - take BF1

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 22.07.20

ATP convinced now +1 cancer in OVERWATCH )

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 22.07.20

JUnnAmmED
It would be in the party

Damn it who knows there is at least 1500 where OVERWATCH ?
And then to CP in a week and to travel then there will be )

K
KroRex 22.07.20

JUnnAmmED
Well, sort of had to get rid of battlelog and add the in game server browser. Can be considered for a support act.

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 22.07.20

This is a Scam?

http://overwatchkey.ru/

T
The Dmitry Disaire 22.07.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
most likely, Yes.

M
Marsj 22.07.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
Most likely, Yes. Use online stores to the s listed in the header. The biggest discount for Origins Edition on the game's official website until November 28.

K
KroRex 22.07.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
do not rely on 1500R is sure to be a divorce, better wait for the RFP. On disks there were only origins edition. It can be found cheaper, but still more expensive than usual.

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 22.07.20

Or buy a tank in the T26E5 potatoes and continue to fight )) long 5.years ))
Make 100500 twink

M
Marsj 22.07.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
Now only fools are buying Prem tanks WG )

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.07.20

If you have someone to play at least another 2-3 people, take the Overwatch, if not, better battles.
The OW has no personal skills, there is a strong comedogenicity. Sucks if half of the team, then it sucks the whole team.
The battles can be in one fanitsya. Yes people, the probability that friends will buy it [battles], and the OW is not much higher.