3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 22.07.20 02:53 am

Where Is The Flame? (Two Worlds)

The enclave I found by accident..,talk to someone up there,and I was told that the Flame is waiting for you,go to the outermost house..
All over the place,a small village,but the Flames never found,And around the fence and behind the houses-well, not Her,And teleport next to the Enclave have not found,I your box from the inventory.
So where is the Flame?
(And it's okay that I have 5000 armor,5000 lives,and I take out with a single blow,Dead knights,Insects,demons?)
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ron_Nikel 22.07.20

what you endure is not the norm. I'm only 19 ur stand M. knights 3 tychek. But I wonder about the flame. Where is this location where it should be?

t
tatunserg 22.07.20

Enclave below the Castle Gedeborg,and to the left of the Tower flaming claw,but it is on the map close,but so far,in short it turns out the triangle.
I also loathe many with a single blow,but I stand too,but with these I have one tactic:to set a trap and destroy until the enemy is worth it.
But if you don't have time to soak then you can strike to grab and die

t
tatunserg 22.07.20

ALL Found,the Flame appeared with a flash when I did the job one of the brothers,ran to the cave, killed the necromancer,reported on the execution.So far nothing interesting with it not connected,like said come back later..
Damn, I was an iron Golem,also killed with a single poke,set a trap weapon damage can't,no,there are hammer 2000 2000 physical damage magic,nothing.Only explosive trap with damage 33000-a little lost,somewhere in the tenth part of...Playing on medium difficulty.

R
Ron_Nikel 22.07.20

tatun, I've also killed the necromancer, went on a sacred hill, broke the creatures. And the flame appeared. Thank you. Helped

M
MadBadCat 22.07.20

tatun
flop, however, at other locations, pack your gear and don't forget to use Q. I'm so even on the 7th level and took out the ogres, and Cyclops) On 2-3 minutes of hitting, then bounced. And this is the high complexity of the