3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 22.07.20 02:53 am

Higher vampires where to find them (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Bestiaries mention vampire lords, but not yet met in the game no one, though he passed the main story and the heart of Stone. Tell me where to find them?
21 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wanted199514 22.07.20

I want to meet a high vampire?!
Take Blood and Wine. There, they just are.

D
Danil Zotov 22.07.20

why would you? they are not impressive in the main game
Spoiler and blood and wine DLC here there is a clear Supreme vampire Detlef main enemy
Spoiler

A
Aleksandr2242 22.07.20

Daniel Zotov
Detlef main enemy? in this Supplement as I do not have an antagonist.

D
Danil Zotov 22.07.20

Aleksandr2242
in fact, Yes, because there is a choice
To solaractivity alive, more me heart of stone I liked

D
Danil Lipatov 22.07.20

higher vampires a lot, but they don't show themselves openly (Book)

A
Anzhelika04 22.07.20

Another vampire maniac scored from the quest Buttercup.

N
NightHawkreal 22.07.20

Only it seems not any higher. and so, you little bloodsucker.

R
RBunny 22.07.20

Vampire lords there are still two quests to COP and KIV,but reveal them only in Blood and Wine

Y
Yczh-Kazym 22.07.20

Daniel Zotov wrote:
in fact, Yes, because there is choice
But then alive this arrogant whore the Princess, which is also not good.

W
Widukind 22.07.20

Анжелика04
and the dandelion quest is when Geralt helps him with the business and is faced with a serial executioner, and then it turns out that is not the executioner was killed, and someone else? I never understood how to play to find the real killer

N
NightHawkreal 22.07.20

Widukind
The executioner not to touch.

R
RBunny 22.07.20

Widukind
The executioner did not touch,he tells you who the real killer is.It turns out that this is the highest

M
Mantykora 22.07.20

RBunny
Fake only some that higher... Judging by the style of the battle - rather, garkain. Not Brooks, not the Alps, not freder - not an inferior vampire, but not the highest. And even if higher, then some kind of sickly. Vampire lords, like all unique. But seriously - just a blooper script.

R
RBunny 22.07.20

Mantykora
Yes at first I also once thought,and after passing KIV began anew through the game.And when I got to this quest,it annoyed me that this Higher is not higher

a
ant240801 22.07.20

RBunny wrote:
The executioner did not touch,he tells you who the real killer is.It turns out that this is the highest
The executioner can throw the when he will tell you everything

M
Mantykora 22.07.20

RBunny
Yes, I immediately with the passage of KIV remembered about it... And time to finally a vampire can only be killed by another higher a vampire, Geralt never avenged Priscilla... you've got a question to ask CD Projekt RED. Needless to say the game is wonderful, but not without mistakes. Another - when CRIS-vadmacska comes to Geralt on a visit to KIV, it says that he took elixirs and potions because vedmachi fatal to those who had not undergone mutations.

R
RBunny 22.07.20

Mantykora
Yes, most likely,the developers were in a hurry,did not meet the deadline,so we decided quickly something can I have your autograph,or it's a reference to the fact that CRIS passed the mutation(although this is impossible) and became vedmochka
In KIV are many small,subtle mistakes

N
NightHawkreal 22.07.20

In the Season of Thunderstorms Geralt cures elixir of the common man.

Maybe the bloodsucker just lied to seem cooler? And Geralt in the higher vampires are very good.

A
Ahmed Djazar 22.07.20

Widukind
Still complete all quests with Buttercup, there will be a story about Priscilla, if it is not DLS, but larger scale will be disclosed subject to the Blood and wine.

Still, the quest with the vampire who likes drunks in Sochi, the top is considered to be at least Herald as claimed in dialoghi, but naimenee reveals the theme :)

W
Widukind 22.07.20

okay, thank you. Started Blood and wine and make sure that there is vampires are a dime a dozen