3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
usus 21.10.19 10:23 am

Builds on different types of weapons (Nioh)

Share comrades, adequate builds are nowhere to be found, in YouTube is some crap where basically for 999999 damage beat
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sitis133 21.10.19

Collect a set of armor, where part of a set weapon for which you were swinging. Study in omedo mascots sloth,weakening armor,reduce the Ki regeneration and reduce damage, all. Was the second half of the main game in Seto Kaido with the spirit of enko, vypilivaya all bosses max the second time, without omedo and ninjutsu. After completing the main game pumped over on a spear and dual swords,have studied the above described charms and slowly going through the abyss.

i
inad 21.10.19

Katana+light set of armor (not green and blue value of the weight of the equipment). Additional weapons of kusarigama. Magic standard, debuff enemies, pill damage and substitution. The first passage does not suggest to wear heavy armor and heavy weapons ie axe and odati. For their development requires a high level of Persian. In this game, Leith begins upon receipt of 750 level.

S
Sitis133 21.10.19

inad
just the same heavy armor and axe (Seth Kaido) for the first passage are good,to know yourself. Trained on the tank in the second half of the main game and relatively easy to cut out all the enemies. Before even throw wanted, didn't like that backtracking just in the liver takes a long time and probably the only reason I passed that in light of all the cut started)

I
Ivanych 21.10.19

usus
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsst_OXiItV-0fwBoPrXGwmZvjAcmVaom
I have a friend in the Russian segment - quite sensibly explains everything.

u
usus 21.10.19

Ivanychi
There is a whole passage, I took it all wonder builds to ng++ and so on

I
Ivanych 21.10.19

usus
Wooo.... So the Russian segment is very tight....

S
Sitis133 21.10.19

One of the most powerful weapons in this game that's for sure shuriken,kunai, and kunai storm,if you build on enhancing ninjutsu. Date Masamune, with the mascots of laziness and vulnerabilities,and without tension clean their kills per minute.
A fight with two improvised date, in the same way, too without tension and over a minute and a half.
Mary while it strengthens the arms, two times with a kunai storm can have time to kill)) I think the game broke :D

I
Ilya Feller 21.10.19

Sitis133
tell me about your most powerful weapon" the boys who with three blows of bosses to kill EN e a minute and a half or so