3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
virusvap 22.07.20 02:55 am

This game is far from a forgotten ancestor Hegemonia! (Stellaris)

Everyone thinks that this is the first game of its kind! But you are mistaken ) it is preradical Hegemonia which was released in early 2000 and the latest version was launched in 2003!
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
virusvap 22.07.20

This game is a descendant of Hegemonia ! Back in 2003 it nailed! Now it was dobelli until this miracle! And so all of the gameplay elements , the physics, even the management or merchant ships, rastanovka Yes shorter from there))) I waited a long time for her)))

v
virusvap 22.07.20

While everyone was playing in Stalingrad! seized and conquered the city! I was zavoevyval space, solar system and galaxy! This is not to forget spent in childhood time)

v
virusvap 22.07.20

Now Villa this toy! live the nostalgia) I Never thought that will be something similar) I really liked, all pretty familiar and clear! I was pleasantly potrjasno! I recommend to all! Put this beauty 10 points out of 10 available)

E
Edgens 22.07.20

With such associations, can all space strategy to write to the descendants of Hegemony.
This game is unique, as it took a lot from EU, CK and HoI, and associates it with Hegemonia only space and RTS...

F
Folaytfenat 22.07.20

I mean, do you think this is not just another slightly modified clone galactic civilizations ( I, II, III ), which in turn seriously reworked clone of Master of Orion ( 1, 2, 3 ), which is also in turn a clone of something else, and so on to 1990~ ' 85? I do not pretend to historical accuracy, but the games are built on the same pillars derived past successful games in this area which use developed all how long a time-tested standard.

V
VETER15 22.07.20

I think that in General it is too early to talk seriously about the ancestors in the games.

M
ManticoreX 22.07.20

hegemony is similar,but not a child call. Solar Empire Rebellion also like hegemony and Stellaris. but until then,here is similar:)
The word all three games are still on my computer stand.