3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skellige 22.07.20 02:55 am

How to get Veteran Ranger Armor ? (Fallout 4)

don't understand how to set id. it is still possible in the University to take but I haven't gotten to it
13 Comments
Sort by:
e
evgenij84757 22.07.20

Skellige

Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Skellige
In fact, some elements should appear in the box Kellogg's in diamond city. Several elements must appear in the Bank of the Commonwealth in North Boston, there will be two corpses, a robber and a policeman. It all appears once. Inscribed mask appears in the house Kabatov.
evgenij84757
It is necessary to clarify that the first two digits should correspond to the load order.

e
evgenij84757 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Yes, it is

S
Skellige 22.07.20

evgenij84757
not Robit

S
Skellige 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
installed mod via nexus manager, write player.additem and order that is what is written in the load order, in my case, 0D, and reservation number or slam without a difference, but it's still not working.

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Skellige
We need to understand what you want to add. As in the General list and items can only be added to already sosestausee armor.
For Veteran Ranger Coat code хх000804. That is, if the order is correct, the command should be player.additem 0В000804.
For the mask and helmet respectively, further down the list.

S
Skellige 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
not as soon as did not try but not working

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Skellige
It means that something is doing wrong. Most likely, the prefix of the load order wrong. Here in the screenshot for fun I loaded an old save and added all the elements, veteran and riot by using commands.
Spoiler

S
Skellige 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Yes it seems all right. anyway thanks, I will then look in the Institute

Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Skellige
And why so high it raised? Drop below. I have 64. And Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp does not work for You, not the main plugin Armorsmith Extended.esp or is it below the patch, which is not correct. I have Armorsmith Extended.esp number 10. Use LOOT to sort the plugins, although it is not a cure, then better check again. Perhaps the problem is just in the wrong order of the plugins and the mod is not loaded. Try the help command ranger 4 armo, will see whether there is any data objects in the game and check their ID. At the Institute look useless.

S
Skellige 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
all like is, I added all the armor pieces but they are not on the menu of clothing. but mod Kalash added in the same way. and via nexus manager is used the first time. previously I only added mods to Skyrim and it all manually, and everything's upside down I have) not figured out yet

Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Skellige
Part of the armor is modified. And they should appear in the tab modifications, rather than on clothing. Osnovnoy armor Veteran Ranger Coat. And, accordingly, the Veteran Ranger mask Mask and helmet Veteran Ranger Helmet. NMM does not sort himself fashion he prescribes in the file plugins.txt in order of installation. That is, each newly added esp file, it will register at the end of the file. That is not always correct. It is therefore desirable to sort with LOOT. Or manually, if you know your preferred boot order. on the same nexus is a description of what is the best way to ship fashion. And wonder how did it happen that Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp was above the main Armorsmith Extended.esp if he is there. NMM so don't have to arrange.
Skellige wrote:
have not figured out yet
Therefore, rekomenduyu LOOT https://loot.github.io/
And here you can read the recommendations in the load order. But in English.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10844/?

S
Skellige 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
thank you. in short I do not understand it was the armor or the type of coloring of the armor sets I had, but downloaded the older version and now everything works