3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meriadock 21.10.19 10:23 am

GTX1050TI vs GTX1650

Always prefer to move on to a new generation of cards in a generation. But I don't know! Do then those who passed it with 1050ti 1650? How is it and is it worth it?

PS I'm not interested in the opinion of those who consider it necessary to say that this is the initial card in gaming, and buying them is not necessary - everyone has their own needs and each product has its buyer!
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
King baronjax 21.10.19

Meriadock
If you go only to 1080ti

h
hyper1 21.10.19

King baronjax
PS I'm not interested in the opinion of those who consider it necessary to say that this is the initial card in gaming, and buying them is not necessary - everyone has their own needs and each product has its buyer!
out?

M
Meriadock 21.10.19

King baronjax
So be it, my first smart-ass who can't read the text to the end!
How do you imagine the replacement card on a PC, which originally stood card entry level? Ie put in the budget build of the flagship of the last generation and get happiness? Not have occurred to you that in this case, you will have to change at least the power supply? Even replacing the PSU with a more powerful, we will not get the performance gain because CPU is the budget segment (well, if it is at least 8100 i3, for example. And if they are weaker?) Or you just need to shout out the name of the flagship cards and disappear over the horizon!??

S
SonyK_2 21.10.19

Meriadock wrote:
...CPU budget segment... i3 8100...
With such a CPU can be a situation when the game is heavily loading the processor 1650 may at times stand, ie not to load fully, due to the fact that stone will not have time to transfer the data needed to draw the frame - this is usually the game with open worlds and a large number of objects in the frame.
Used the same vidyuhi (in profile, the performance is comparable to 1050 Ti) with different processors. An example of the game, which is itself more or less decently loads the CPU + has VMProtect as protection, additionally grooving processor (configs in signatures under the rollers).
Spoiler

S
SuperDoom 21.10.19

King baronjax
If you go, then naturally only 2080ti or Titanium.

p
potter790 21.10.19

Meriadock wrote:
what is the initial card in gaming, and buying them is not necessary
Well, how would 1050ti General office. )
Budget gaming with XX/60 start. Them if take, the full. Cropping is also not so hot. Although also, despite what needs. If ultra in games is not needed, it is possible and so to look. Just as a generation here and does not smell, pascali past generation, not the last. )
With regards to Dixin, the times wrote, it is necessary to wait until the fall and see what will come out. The n-vidia new version this morning, SANOSIL, and comments to the news differently, like Cho to buy. Who says you have to release video cards to buy?! While their run-in, correct bugs until the working version is released, a year passes.

PS: By the way skeptics 2060, 2060 Super GeForce RTX: 2176 CUDA cores, GPU, TU106-410 and 8 GB memory, GDDR6 with a frequency of 14 GHz;
I said, in a new structural generation, 2060 can not be so Absolom should get the normal version. It was the same with ГТХ960, the release version was full of shit. Now everything fell into place, and I'm sure what graphics card I would take. ))

K
KillKammbest 21.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Well, how would 1050ti General office. )
potter790 wrote:
It was the same with ГТХ960, the release version was full of shit. Now everything fell into place
In General, the performance of the GTX 1050 ti and GTX 960 are equal, it appears you have office vidyuhi? )))))) But you're assured that you have 4K everything flies )))))))

A
Ar4er2016 21.10.19

Meriadock
Take AMD RX 570, if the unit allows. Cheaper and more productive 1650. Here's a test with your CPU and graphics cards 570 Vs 1050ti.

L
Len4ik00N 21.10.19

Meriadock
IMHO: If you are already 1050Ti, the purchase of 1650 seems unjustified: ray Huang in it; the power consumption is not much reduced; significantly improve the settings in games also will not work, and about potential you can not even stutter. The only variant in which it makes sense to go with 1050ti 1650 is if 1050Ti breaks, and the power supply will not pull rx570.

S
SPR1GGAN 21.10.19

Meriadock wrote:
Always prefer to move on to a new generation of cards in a generation
to pay 12K every 2 years instead of buy a normal card for 25 5 years and to sit on low ,and on ultra-medium .
Bad preferences do you have
Meriadock wrote:
How do you imagine the replacement card on a PC, which originally stood card entry level?
i3 8100 quietly pull 1660ti and 2060

M
Meriadock 21.10.19

SPR1GGAN
It is too one-sided vision of the situation! There are a number of factors, which I don't need a card more powerful) One is the lack of time for games. And to spend money on the thing for idling - it is doubtful. Besides, for 1080p and high settings, still, I had enough of my 1050ti.

S
SPR1GGAN 21.10.19

Meriadock
by your criteria better continue to sit on 1050ti on minimum ,every six months you can complete the game quietly .
and give еще12к for +10 frames ,well kind of .

S
SemyStall 21.10.19

Percent better buy a normal one. And then the graphics card will vary.

S
SuperDoom 21.10.19

Now at least 2080ti you need to take. Even The Sinking City with an average row requires such a card.

K
KillKammbest 21.10.19

SuperDoom
Buy one if you sit on 4K Monica pointless because a stable 60 fps on ultra never really see so that only a couple of 2080 ti otherwise you'll have to suffer a drawdown or to reduce the graphics settings.

g
gennaz 21.10.19

SuperDoom
Forgot to add in 4K.

v
vizas101 21.10.19

Ar4er2016
And which block is needed as a minimum for 570ой?

S
SuperDoom 21.10.19

KillKammbest
Buy one if you sit on 4K Monica pointless because a stable 60 fps on ultra won't see anywhere else really
I not only saw in Kingdom Come. In the rest everything is OK.

S
SuperDoom 21.10.19

gennaz
Forgot to add in 4K.
Not only

S
SuperDoom 21.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
have to suffer a drawdown or to reduce the graphics settings.
Put 4k+Fxaa+sfeet fx = nothing but does not reduce need