3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20 02:58 am

From the pile of tabs, the computer slows down terribly,16 RAM

16 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 22.07.20

ProstoqYParen
What?

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

bazilews
Well, in the browser.

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

Even if the browser is reloaded and the tab is not loaded in the RAM.What's the point PC hardware?Your popular vanomas said even.

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

ProstoqYParen
processor what?

R
Ryazancev 22.07.20

ProstoqYParen
Try to put another browser (Opera for example). I know that Google Chrome eats a lot of resources. Maybe the swap file. Maybe in temporary files in the Temp folder. In any case, it is the browser itself.

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
AI 7.Computer new.

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

Ryazancev
I know.I'm not lamarina.I'm talking about Opera.Updated to the latest flash player also.

R
Ryazancev 22.07.20

ProstoqYParen
My korifan is a dual core 1.6 GHz. It also slows down the computer. He's got 3 gig of RAM and the video card at 256 MB.
Why do you have a problem - hell knows.
And in another browser you have, as well?

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

ProstoqYParen
Ay 7, 7-th discord

f
fog666666 22.07.20

miners

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
For top igrulek enough ay 5того.I have top ay 7.To call,to Shine won't.
How does this affect the tabs?It does not even depend on free space SSD drive?

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

fog666666
what

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

Ryazancev
I have six nuclear complex.All restarts constantly and labels and GTA 5 I finished everything on ultra.Maybe the pirates?And Firewood occasionally update as there is not mnozhko and clean.Maybe just better for console games all the same?... And consoles are cheaper than top of the computer under a hundred+games are not expensive,simple buy the best.

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

Ryazancev
Mozilla slows down and crashes after half an hour of inactivity.Opera quality,but not all plugins supports.Chromium inhibits from bookmarks and falls tightly that it does not update the page.But more bright,but less convenient.Exploer to rock Opera.
Earlier in the year as 2010 liked Firefox,because of the similarity in functionality to explore,but they are useless already.Now a Opera as many.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

browsers load the hard drive for some reason. from Cheng and why nothing I do not understand.
PA idea to solve this problem we should create a system with 2 parallel SSD and 4 special hex drive. then pitch the speed will be closer to its theoretical pitch mark.
as for me, peck-peck. in Minya on the laptop approximately 400 tabs hanging Yandex browser idle and about the same number at the same time comparable to Oprah. downloaded physically however little it may be 40 and I work with grafikoj and play games are not very comforta. if I launch da browser in Minya will come peck Armageddon and I will idawati response for 5 minutes.
and ische Nada to remove any Adblock here, they guzzle more than doing good.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.07.20

ProstoqYParen
Torrent in this moment work?