3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Balbades 22.07.20 02:58 am

Nuka World - ID perk \"Lord of the Wasteland\" (Fallout 4)

Actually the problem is that passing storyline DLC in a peaceful way, not got a raider Wasteland perk warlord/Lord of the wasteland that allows you to build a raider operating in the construction menu.
I would like to rectify the situation using the console and commands player.addperk. Google managed much like found ID perk -
the three of them, as perk three levels:
хх0277d0 - 1лвл
хх0277d1 - 2лвл
хх0277d2 - 3лвл
where XX sequence number DLC in the download list.
But, alas, not perfect, the game says to me that there are perks with that ID. I don't know why is not working, may be in the RU version ID changed or the problem is something else.
I hope to help!
14 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

Balbades
Help can't do anything,but I have a question for you...I also go peacefully ...settlers did not kill ...three settlements under the raiders and three pay tribute...but I'm the boss of the raiders and what? It turns out I also do not get the perk? What kind of construction? in my construction is, in every gang of your section and I can put it....there are some items?

B
Balbades 22.07.20

Золотко555
I seized the settlements on the nexus there is a mod to skip the quest Home sweet home (which is just right of the dragon, settlers of the Commonwealth)...and as for construction, that is built requires 3rd level lords of the Wasteland, which receives only the capture of 8 settlements, judging by your comment you couldn't still get it, and then built you can bet not all. Or you have available all the buildings (I don't know, maybe they are in fully open after the power Cores in the world).

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

Balbades
Ah...I understand...I have all the buildings they will appear after capturing the three settlements...if you capture 8 that I can still have some chest for tribute to put.
they I became immediately available after the capture of the first settlement and electricity was not included in the campaign mode

n
nestrbob 22.07.20

Balbades
where XX sequence number DLC in the download list
Enter 00, where XX.

B
Balbades 22.07.20

nestrbob
Why? I have Nuka world 09. But I tried with 00, not channel 8)

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Balbades
Something wrong doing. Quietly added all three grades perk. At the same time and faction:-)
Spoiler
Balbades wrote:
I have Nuka world 09
Why 09? If you follow the rule all the DLS are loaded first, then it should be 06. Anyway, I have so. 00 is the main file of the game.

B
Balbades 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK

player.аddperk 090277d0 etc.
What am I doing wrong?

By the way, judging by your screenshot, you'll play the ENG version. I have a suspicion that the ID perks in the RU version of the game change their values as well as ID with certain things. So far the only way I can explain me a broken used console commands.

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Balbades
First Council to raise the N higher - immediately after wokrshop 3 - General recommendation to DLS loaded before other plugins.
Yes, I have the English version. About changing my ID don't even know what to say... I can only advise to load in the editor and see the appropriate entries in the perk. In General the idea that this should not happen. Localization involves only string files. So I think.

A
Anton Akimov 22.07.20

ID factional abilities:
The alpha male of the pack xx009c8a
Professional xx009c8b
Adept xx009c89
(xx - I 06)

Z
Zodiac_Gemini 22.07.20

Anton Akimov
Thank you very much^^

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 22.07.20

XS, I have DLS in the nexus 7 is, but in the console all being introduced with 04. In General, it is easy to check the DLS, going to the console direction, on any item from the DLS or character. The Lord of the wasteland elementary raised to level 3, Although to what purpose) of the building necessary for the development of the settlement the raiders, but as I understand nobody wants to develop them, in this case, and the perk useless. And most interested in ID perk gage, and what he wants to be friends, two of the dialogue was, and the third until the beginning already and did you clear the campaign and Grenadian locks broke..

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Robert_Angier
And to initiate the conversation? as far as I remember, I have it too, and he didn't want to talk:-) I had to help:-)

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Himself spoke , through a couple of occupied villages, and then I put them all)

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Robert_Angier wrote:
and then I put them all)
Similarly:-) However, then someone revived:-)