3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
major1995 22.07.20 02:58 am

Where is the game after each game. (Warface)

I have a feeling if developed\localizers trying to do everything to the VF players left this game, I simply have no other understanding from what's going on with the game after each update. Last year, I thought that the game went down to the bottom, but nothing our localizers have outdone themselves, and in 2016godu VF continued heading lower and lower, my iron is getting better and better VF and worse and worse. so I can't understand how I played on the laptop in 2013 and came out in + such a complete ..hmm tipo AK-9, Galil, hm8 assault, and with the Kriss and AK 103 are generally in huge + 40 to 65 on average frag kom.battles, and now on the computer of 2016, which purse of the laptop 10 times in such imbumi on the Twinkie, as char, Heather, M16 is often not able to reach even just +. Here again there was a terrible freezes, teleports, and most importantly!!! Where is the damage???!! To kill and become so fast that I can't even see the enemy. Is it really impossible to say right.. Dear players of VF, we don't want what you played, leave our great game why torture us. Many will say, what are you waiting for beat it, why play.. etc. I will Answer you, I don't play much, played rarely, but always want to come back, (still put at least a little but still), with every update I go in game and do not stand up and 2 hours of the bullying, where I was like a fish in water, meat, com.fight, I became a total bottom, I have to put in a twitch of the enemy 5 bullets in the head and I vanscott with any PP and Swiss in the body, what the enemy can do it back to back or with a sliding tackle which is already in the back, and the murder of the corners have already become three, I see the bullets are homing. To obrashatsa in TP makes no sense, because sult a long time though and knew that nothing will, but for formality and amplitude applied to, answered that transferred my data etc wait. Here is the 2nd year forward.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

with each new update lags more and more

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Into the abyss!

m
moonlight500 22.07.20

developers do not care at all. they are important to you lost their money

L
Loki D.S. 22.07.20

Play normal jester

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Guys, if in fact, Everyone wants something new in the game, so the developer is in a hurry to the base. Is not finalized but you're not forced to play it!

A
Alexandr_Kostin 22.07.20

Warface has slipped, no wait... He's always on the fan was. And if a week ago you seemed cool but now seems no longer very good....

S
StimyL_____ 22.07.20

The game was better, unlike what would a couple of years ago.