3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2017 22.07.20 02:59 am

The problem with the drawings (Dishonored 2)

Found 4 drawing 4 missions and when the mission was in the end shown that 3 out of 4 found as is
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
m0LoT 22.07.20

Uzhos what

S
Shadow_QZ 22.07.20

DuHaMuT 2016
I have the amulets was the heart of the map is silent, and upon completion of the mission two amulets was not enough.

Y
Yo-Rik 22.07.20

The glitches in the game. I'm so single amulet can't find, although not lit with a heart and drawing in the shop did not see, but before that it flashed at the dealer, and after level in the article was exactly. Patches aren't just for antimia, but this is a disgrace.

G
GG4 22.07.20

Found all the drawings and amulets, straighten your hands.

B
Bupycop 22.07.20

GG4
All drawings and amulets? Charms hardly, because there are random properties, and properties are much more charms in the entire game. And some of the missions you've found all the amulets? I personally thoroughly go through each Chapter, here is a small example(with a bug which they say above) so that your tip with straight arms, suitable only for you, not to write stupid, not deliberate, premature reviews.
P. S. In search nedostoevo drawing and 2 amulets, ran 2-3 times throughout the map is included with vision. Never found them, and convinced that this is a bug.

P
Phantom2017 22.07.20

The Mission of the dusty block in the end of the mission, written the found charms 9 out of 8, it turns out even found amulets more than necessary

I
Inspektor_73 22.07.20

Bupycop
The drawings were found in this mission. but with the amulets the same canoe. 2 Amulet have Brianna's (from notes), but how to get XS.

B
Bupycop 22.07.20

Inspektor_73
I also found 3 of the drawing, but for some reason, specified 2/3, maybe it's because one is drawing choice, for witches or for hounds.

I
Inspektor_73 22.07.20

Bupycop
Drawings with the choice (2) was given for the quest of the black market and they do not count for points.

B
Bupycop 22.07.20

Inspektor_73
Well then in any case it is a bug, because as you can see on my screenshot was found 2/3 of the drawings, and in the black market shop, I discovered and bought all the blueprints.

H
Hroft23 22.07.20

The joke was with this shop. Honored yesterday to open her up and opened. Everything is there that song dragged and spooked the seller. Then went to look for location 3rd circuit, too, because in the statistics 2/3 of it. Walked around the Museum, climb on the huts and with the sadness came back. Decided to look to the shopkeeper and pick up the tranq bolts that have not got into a pocket at the last visit. And what do I see? The shopkeeper ran away and from the back of the shop (where there is a buyer) lying 2 ingot silver, and?!! new scheme.
What that was all about??? According to statistics, now 3/3 schemes.

Y
Yo-Rik 22.07.20

Hroft23
Tin. Campaign need all of them to press it to give)))

H
Hellner 22.07.20

Bupycop wrote:
P. S. In search nedostoevo drawing and 2 amulets, ran 2-3 times throughout the map is included with vision. Never found them, and convinced that this is a bug.
This is not a bug! If it's okay to explore the Museum, you can find a note saying that 2 of the amulet on itself drags brianna Ashworth, but with it they are removed after neutralization.
Spoilerfree passing without killing it neutralizes the first time non-lethal attack from the top, when Ms. briana kneels and sorrow.

d
dimonster 22.07.20

Drawing after passing the quest to the merchant (other than gold) - appears on his counter and many miss it, need something a bit head lowered :)

And about the amulets with Briany -
Spoilersthis lenses and deprive of its strength, it's the best option for cutting down all witches and dogs in the Kunstkammer. Then I glushanok mine and robbed. After who can not wait, and you can cut or fold from somewhere :)