3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arwinge 22.07.20 02:59 am

Map Of Russia (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello, I'm playing ETS 2 version 1.25, I was for three years the game much was eaten the default view of the map they would like to put what ever map of Russia, it would increase much the size of the map and play it would be much more interesting. But I don't want my winter in the game it was summer, want atmosphere and for this I have always chosen fashion for all seasons. Cards do not do the developers and I know fashion can to interfere, please tell me the map of Russia, which will not conflict with such mods as the Spring, Autumn, Winter (from Сатан19990) unless of course it's possible? Thank you all in advance, if no such I will continue playing on default.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MegaMegademon 22.07.20

http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_karta_rossii_rusmap_v1_7-140525/

v
vonxel 22.07.20

Arwinge
Rootmap+of Promts+the Balkans should last you and you can download it on this website except Promods

F
Foxers 22.07.20

Arwinge
The map RusMap 1.7 just gorgeous, highly recommended.

A
Arwinge 22.07.20

Foxers
Thank you, and mods are the ones that I described I think will go for it?

A
Arwinge 22.07.20

Guys, all thanks for the help, the main thing that mods with no conflict and everything.

B
Beybit Aytenov 22.07.20

RusMap 1.7 map between the old and new cities,tracks the gap.

A
Arwinge 22.07.20

Beybit Aitenov
You can download the older version, most importantly the weather)

F
Foxers 22.07.20

Beybit Aitenov
There is no gap, two times passed. Zoom in the view, and the gaps will disappear))
Arwinge
I don't know. Definitely bad Complete Winter Mod v3.0, many green trees.
Better to try different schedules. In any case about the installation of 1.7 RusMap will not regret it.

A
Arwinge 22.07.20

Foxers
Thanks, I took the comment above and downloaded the older version, the Internet is slow and downloading everything is a very long time. For everything thanks again) I will try to put.

B
Beybit Aytenov 22.07.20

thank you